** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
APOLOGIES, wrong thread coz I thought this is fr H items.

Anyway, BIG congrats fr acquiring them!

Nice! Enjoy your New shoes!

poptarts, beautiful shoes!
Major congrats.

your feet loves you for sure. beautiful shoes.

Thank you kind ladies. I wore the Marant today and actually lasted all day in them. *gasp* :biggrin::biggrin:

I love witty design, especially when it involves animal-inspired deisgn. McQueen Demanta clutch and Simon Harrison Jewellery sapphire manta ray brooch.

Beautiful clutch and that brooch, just stunning!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring chincac. It looks perfect on you!

A couple of things from the past few weeks :smile:

A pair of Comme des Garçons (Homme and Junya Watanabe) blazers, a Prada tee that I customised in green PVC, a Kusama x Vuitton tee that I had adjusted to fit like a man's t-shirt should :police:, a Saint-Louis Tommy Highball glass, and a pair of fantastic eBay finds in Nymphenburg porcelain; a two-opening vase of indeterminable age that is surprisingly contemporary in it's styling, and (my favourite purchase of the past few months) an apothecary (pharmacist's) jar, that I've just found out was made in the decade of 1850. I'm using it to store CDG Avignon Incense sticks that I bought in bulk in Hong Kong last year.

FC8D9DFC-AD75-433F-8D97-AA86CDD07676-1519-000001D7FD961B00.jpg

Oh this is a very fun loot! I am loving the tees!

Dragged my lazy tired bones out for breakfast with DH n DD......... And dang!!! Saw these at the window display as we were walking by my fav shoe shop n I knew that I had to have them!!!
Sigh!!! My other love....... Choos!!! Or should I say shoes!!

Perfect for a night out. Congratulations on your pretty Choos :smile:

My summer python Lady Dior .....

I'm normally not big on pink but that python is amazing. Wow.

My latest goodies, Isabel Marant dress/tunic and Emamó tunic from NAP.

Awesome goodies :P How does the IM fit if I may ask? TIA :smile:

Really pretty, and they will look great on you!
Love Isabel Marant. Congrats.

love that marant tunic dress! it's the kind of top i'd buy too. :tup:

That is so beautiful please post a mod pic when you wear it:smile:

Oh this is a very fun loot! I am loving the tees!

Perfect for a night out. Congratulations on your pretty Choos :smile:

I'm normally not big on pink but that python is amazing. Wow.

Awesome goodies :P How does the IM fit if I may ask? TIA :smile:
Thanks ladies!

poptarts, I just tried it on and I feel it may run a bit small. I bought a French 40 because I want it wide but it´s tighter than I imagined it to be, especially across the bust. It is no biggie since it´s a V-neck kind of design and I will keep it:P

Lovely!!:flowers:I was just looking at the Isabel Marant tunic. Please tell me how do you like it? Too sheer? I was thinking about using it as a dress. TIA!!!:flowers:
Julide, I just tried it on and it looks lovely. I do think you need a slip or long tee under and if I wear it with glack leggings (or red) I would also wear a tanktop. I also felt it runs a bit small (or my bust is too big:biggrin:).

Julide, I just tried it on and it looks lovely. I do think you need a slip or long tee under and if I wear it with glack leggings (or red) I would also wear a tanktop. I also felt it runs a bit small (or my bust is too big:biggrin:).

Thank you for the update!!:flowers:I think I may have to purchase it too!!:PThank you for the information, will see if I have a suitable slip first!:biggrin:

Thank you for the update!!:flowers:I think I may have to purchase it too!!:PThank you for the information, will see if I have a suitable slip first!:biggrin:
I wore it out yesterday and it is very light and comfortable. You need it:P
Use the opportunity to show some cleavage. :biggrin:
:lol::lol:

Yesterday I got a few new H items but also some Alaia shoes and pruducts from Amazing Space (a Danish brand). I find that Alaia runs large so I am a 37,5 in most of his shoes. Since they didn´t have my size I opted for a 37 in the Leopard ballerinas. I wore them the whole day while shopping. Now my feet hurt! I should have gone with the 38 and put a sole in them. A very expencive mistake since they were not on sale either. Maybe a cobbler can stretch them a bit?

Attachments

• P1060126 (480x640).jpg
    P1060126 (480x640).jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 664
Wow, the shoes, the bags, the beautiful clothes, the stunning jewelry - you are all my heroes, dear ladies and gentlemen(who are in the minority here...alas!) :urock: I love this party that never ends!!!:party::drinkup::Partyhat::party:
A little pearly contribution of my interest at the moment...these moments do pass, don't they? LOL
Paul Morelli in platinum, Cathy Carmendy in 20K and Mikimoto kind of etoile with rubies in 18K

Attachments

• 2uikfmg.jpg
    2uikfmg.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 586
Status
Not open for further replies.