** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things from the past few weeks :smile:

A pair of Comme des Garçons (Homme and Junya Watanabe) blazers, a Prada tee that I customised in green PVC, a Kusama x Vuitton tee that I had adjusted to fit like a man's t-shirt should :police:, a Saint-Louis Tommy Highball glass, and a pair of fantastic eBay finds in Nymphenburg porcelain; a two-opening vase of indeterminable age that is surprisingly contemporary in it's styling, and (my favourite purchase of the past few months) an apothecary (pharmacist's) jar, that I've just found out was made in the decade of 1850. I'm using it to store CDG Avignon Incense sticks that I bought in bulk in Hong Kong last year.

FC8D9DFC-AD75-433F-8D97-AA86CDD07676-1519-000001D7FD961B00.jpg
Great buys! You always post the bestest pictures:P Now, let me steal your Kusama tee.

Great buys! You always post the bestest pictures:P Now, let me steal your Kusama tee.

Thanks lovely64! Looking at it, I'm almost inclined to give it away willingly! One of those pieces of clothing that requires guts to wear nonchalantly. It's super easy to wear with/under a dark jacket for now, but come warm spring I'm teaming it up with red shorts like crazy.

And thank you for the nice comments plumtree, glamourbag,*hermesdaisuki :smile:

great items!!!!! love the presentation too!
these look so comfy!

:biggrin: Thank you my dear Jadeite. I have been a good "green" girl these days!!!

congrats ladysarah! yes, that's THE way to walk - to glide around. :smile:nice buy, girl!

thank you very much ladies! I must admit I posted the photo more or less tongue in cheek - BUT what can I say? Love them - they do help me glide around and happy feet = happy spine =happy nervous system.:biggrin: Just wait for the modelling shots with the upcoming kelly and H scarf:graucho:

very nice Kat!!! both will go very well with your new B and cdc :biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you! I think so too:P
Lovely!!:flowers:I was just looking at the Isabel Marant tunic. Please tell me how do you like it? Too sheer? I was thinking about using it as a dress. TIA!!!:flowers:
Thanks! I am going to use it as a dress as well, and sometimes with leggings I think (and boots). I got them today so I haven´t worn them yet but I don´t think it is too sheer. I do think you will need a long t-shirt/slip or something though. I will report back once I´ve tried it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.