** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to step up my efforts to go green...so here are what I have found a few weeks ago. aren't they darling?:loveeyes::hbeat:

intricate and amazing detail. So pretty.

Back to shoes for jsut a minute, ladies. Here are the my new Chanels. Love the detail. Goes with one the the Chanel Paris-Byzantine dresses I bought last winter.

wow these conjour images of exotica and fun and maybe a few hot harem outfits. :graucho:

Was a weekday afternoon out, just waiting for my friend for dinner..... come home with this Celine Royal Blue Python Box and the Hermes Scarf, also a travel perfume case in lipstick :P:P Thanks for letting me share!
WOw this is too pretty! I'm waiting for my royal blue python phantom :P Now I'm even more excited!!
How does the python skin fair under wet weather conditions any idea? I hope the python isn't too delicate! Congrats on such a beautiful purchase xo

emmaemmamamama said:
Hi Yukie, python is not very difficult to find in HK I think, I have seen Python in Phantom, Trapaze, Mini and Nano <--the nano was even all python, even the handle! but it's a little bit pricey for a nano about 30,000. But of course if you're looking for Royal Blue python this might be harder to find as I think there are at least 4 in Hong Kong but I think all 4 are sold, but other Python box still available! :biggrin:

The box python in medium size was 41,000

hope this helps! :cool::cool:

Thanks emma. I was shown the royal blue phyton box that you bought in my local store and wanted to compare the prices.

I love witty design, especially when it involves animal-inspired deisgn. McQueen Demanta clutch and Simon Harrison Jewellery sapphire manta ray brooch.

Attachments

• IMG_4884.jpg
    IMG_4884.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 665
WOw this is too pretty! I'm waiting for my royal blue python phantom :P Now I'm even more excited!!
How does the python skin fair under wet weather conditions any idea? I hope the python isn't too delicate! Congrats on such a beautiful purchase xo
Thanks! I saw a python royal blue in phantom just in picture, OMG it's soooo gorgoues!! I will be even better than the box!

I have no idea under wet weather because I'm scared too LOL, SA told me to avoid rainy days! Hope to see your reveal soooon!!

intricate and amazing detail. So pretty.
:biggrin: Thank you my dear Jadeite. I have been a good "green" girl these days!!!

NEW sandals from FLY LONDON. The are so cool, with a nice edge to them. I love the cork soles and the bouncy bit inside - its like gliding around...
congrats ladysarah! yes, that's THE way to walk - to glide around. :smile:nice buy, girl!

I love witty design, especially when it involves animal-inspired deisgn. McQueen Demanta clutch and Simon Harrison Jewellery sapphire manta ray brooch.
my dear plumtree, I am a brooch gal and this Simon Harrison piece is sooo unique that I "wow"ed out loud when I saw your picture!! What a great purchase!! congrats on the McQueen clutch too.:smile:

butterfly ring from paris :smile:
:hugs::hbeat: your new ring!!! Soooo romantic and pretty!!! such a pretty action shot too my dear chincac. huge congrats!!!

:hugs::hbeat: your new ring!!! Soooo romantic and pretty!!! such a pretty action shot too my dear chincac. huge congrats!!!

thank you hermesdaisuki :biggrin: i saw the "new" turquoise at vca and the colour is soooo different almost blue..glad i found this one that matches my necklace..

Ohhh, this is so pretty, I love all the turqoise VCA pieces!:smile:

I just managed to snag a Tunic by Emamó which I´ve been stalking on NAP for a few weeks now. It has been sold out but today there was one left! Yay!

thank you Kat! and the tunic is such a pretty piece :smile::smile: lucky find for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.