** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the shoes, the bags, the beautiful clothes, the stunning jewelry - you are all my heroes, dear ladies and gentlemen(who are in the minority here...alas!) :urock: I love this party that never ends!!!:party::drinkup::Partyhat::party:
A little pearly contribution of my interest at the moment...these moments do pass, don't they? LOL
Paul Morelli in platinum, Cathy Carmendy in 20K and Mikimoto kind of etoile with rubies in 18K

Love the Morelli and Carmendy earrings! Just gorgeous!!!

Wow, the shoes, the bags, the beautiful clothes, the stunning jewelry - you are all my heroes, dear ladies and gentlemen(who are in the minority here...alas!) :urock: I love this party that never ends!!!:party::drinkup::Partyhat::party:
A little pearly contribution of my interest at the moment...these moments do pass, don't they? LOL
Paul Morelli in platinum, Cathy Carmendy in 20K and Mikimoto kind of etoile with rubies in 18K

Oh my goodness, BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats.

love these Aminamina! congrats :smile:

Your VCA ring is TDF! You have a great sense of style chincac for both H and non-H items :biggrin:

awwww..thank you PlebGuy :smile:

Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring chincac. It looks perfect on you!

thank you poptarts :smile:

I like the way my mind thinks too. Plus a 'tight' top makes 'em look more perky. :lol:

Less fabric = environmentally friendly

:lolots:Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:lolots:You are too funny!

:faint:Beautiful!! Congrats dear:heart:!:drinkup:Wear in the best of health!:flowers:

Ahhh, so pretty dear Amina!

Love the Morelli and Carmendy earrings! Just gorgeous!!!
Oh my goodness, BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats.
love these Aminamina! congrats :smile:
awwww..thank you PlebGuy :smile:
thank you poptarts :smile:
:lolots:Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:lolots:You are too funny!
:faint:Beautiful!! Congrats dear:heart:!:drinkup:Wear in the best of health!:flowers:
Ahhh, so pretty dear Amina!
I thank each and everyone of you, dear ladies!:heart: Your compliments, of the ladies with own exceptional style and taste which you display so graciously mean a lot to me - there's no one better to share beautiful and unnecessary things that we seem to need the most!:biggrin: I always look forward to see another gorgeous something-something of your next finds :nuts::drinkup:

I wore it out yesterday and it is very light and comfortable. You need it:P

:lol::lol:

Yesterday I got a few new H items but also some Alaia shoes and pruducts from Amazing Space (a Danish brand). I find that Alaia runs large so I am a 37,5 in most of his shoes. Since they didn´t have my size I opted for a 37 in the Leopard ballerinas. I wore them the whole day while shopping. Now my feet hurt! I should have gone with the 38 and put a sole in them. A very expencive mistake since they were not on sale either. Maybe a cobbler can stretch them a bit?

Those orange Alaia's are wow! Congrats!!

Geez...I certainly cannot keep up with some of these gorgeous purchases here...but one of my recent purchases has been a pair of boots I have been obsessed with for a couple months!!! I know they might not be everyone's cup of tea...but they are right up my alley!!! My Givenchy fold over boots, which I picked up a couple weeks ago!!! Love them!

Attachments

• DSCN2618.jpg
    DSCN2618.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 560
Geez...I certainly cannot keep up with some of these gorgeous purchases here...but one of my recent purchases has been a pair of boots I have been obsessed with for a couple months!!! I know they might not be everyone's cup of tea...but they are right up my alley!!! My Givenchy fold over boots, which I picked up a couple weeks ago!!! Love them!
Super cool! They will look smashing on you!

Love these! :cool:

glamourbag said:

My dear glamourbag, this is such a beautiful pair and it has your name all over it. :smile: congrats sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.