** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the gorgy new things, just when I am trying to be good and stay away from stores after recent fall purchases.....

glamourbag -- love love love those boots!

animina -- you are certainly on a jewelry roll these days -- gorgeous! (do you wear your gorgeous Bruni ring a lot?)

Geez...I certainly cannot keep up with some of these gorgeous purchases here...but one of my recent purchases has been a pair of boots I have been obsessed with for a couple months!!! I know they might not be everyone's cup of tea...but they are right up my alley!!! My Givenchy fold over boots, which I picked up a couple weeks ago!!! Love them!

Those boots are TO DIE FOR!!!

Those boots are TO DIE FOR!!!

all the gorgy new things, just when I am trying to be good and stay away from stores after recent fall purchases.....

glamourbag -- love love love those boots!

animina -- you are certainly on a jewelry roll these days -- gorgeous! (do you wear your gorgeous Bruni ring a lot?)

Super cool! They will look smashing on you!

Love these! :cool:
You are all too kind. I know they may be a bit "rocker-ish" for some but they are fun and surprisingly sturdy to walk in. To be honest DH was with me and I specifically took him to look at the H jumping boots but he was not sold on them. Then, as luck would have it, at the next store we went to, I happily presented these to him and he was sold the moment I put them on....ah well...for about half the price of the H boots I figured: "Make myself and DH happy at the same time, plus save more money to put in the pot for other H items"..hehehhe us H addicts, we must work in calculating ways sometimes:graucho::biggrin: Thank you again everyone, your all sweethearts XO
My dear glamourbag, this is such a beautiful pair and it has your name all over it. :smile: congrats sweetie!

lovely64 said:
Thank you! They are very comfortable although I haven´t walked in them yet. The other pair is being stretched at the cobblers. What an idiot I am buying a small shoes:P

I always wanted to have Small feet and talked me into a 39-39,5. Walking in my shoes I have been always been happy to step into my Flip flops at Home and Even more happy with Sandals in summer...
Since I have got Children I don't Care about sizes anymore and tend to buy shoes slightly too big now just to Be comfortable;)
You were giving me a smile on my face with Alaïa since I bought a pair at net a porter sale last year and the only Size available was quite Long but I bought them and they are like slippers. I Love them!
Here they are

image-821401670.jpg

So I end up with tons of shoes I cannot wear....
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE:smile:

So since I admitted to Love comfortable shoes and by the way I Love less comfortable shoes for occasions without Children too, here are some pictures of a style I (finally) fell in Love with:

image-1309725256.jpg

image-4047287240.jpg

When I first saw this I. Marant sneakers I thought this might Be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Then I saw a modelling Picture in a Magazine and thought I should try them on my feet. Well, and I ended up with four pairs and there are still two colours I would have loved to have but I did Not get a Hand on them so far....

So since I admitted to Love comfortable shoes and by the way I Love less comfortable shoes for occasions without Children too, here are some pictures of a style I (finally) fell in Love with:

View attachment 1845893

View attachment 1845894

When I first saw this I. Marant sneakers I thought this might Be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Then I saw a modelling Picture in a Magazine and thought I should try them on my feet. Well, and I ended up with four pairs and there are still two colours I would have loved to have but I did Not get a Hand on them so far....

Love these and want them in all colors.
Jaw drop with envy!

View attachment 1845893

View attachment 1845894

I always wanted to have Small feet and talked me into a 39-39,5. Walking in my shoes I have been always been happy to step into my Flip flops at Home and Even more happy with Sandals in summer...
Since I have got Children I don't Care about sizes anymore and tend to buy shoes slightly too big now just to Be comfortable;)
You were giving me a smile on my face with Alaïa since I bought a pair at net a porter sale last year and the only Size available was quite Long but I bought them and they are like slippers. I Love them!
Here they are

View attachment 1845881

So I end up with tons of shoes I cannot wear....
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE:smile:

i like your alaia flats and the sneakers are so cool!

Geez...I certainly cannot keep up with some of these gorgeous purchases here...but one of my recent purchases has been a pair of boots I have been obsessed with for a couple months!!! I know they might not be everyone's cup of tea...but they are right up my alley!!! My Givenchy fold over boots, which I picked up a couple weeks ago!!! Love them!

oh wow glamourbag..these boots are HOT!! and please can we have modelling pics of you wearing them?? :smile::smile:

LOVE these! I've been eyeing these as well. I saw people commenting on them when Kim K wore them... but I still love them :P They will look amazing on you! Must stop by Holt's and try these on :graucho:

View attachment 1845893

View attachment 1845894

These are soooo fun! I saw them the other day!

LOVE these! I've been eyeing these as well. I saw people commenting on them when Kim K wore them... but I still love them :P They will look amazing on you! Must stop by Holt's and try these on :graucho:
Thank you very much and, yes, you must try them on...I can say they arent an easy boot to pair with outfits as they are what I call a "heavy" boot, meaning the boot can easily take over the whole look and become over-powering
oh wow glamourbag..these boots are HOT!! and please can we have modelling pics of you wearing them?? :smile::smile:
Chincac, thank you so very much. I am sure most of you are sick of my Alaia dresses but this one was a quick grab due to the colors (grey and black) ...sorry this isnt a fancy shot but at least you get the idea....

Attachments

• DSCN2612.jpg
    DSCN2612.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,792
glamourbag said:
Thank you very much and, yes, you must try them on...I can say they arent an easy boot to pair with outfits as they are what I call a "heavy" boot, meaning the boot can easily take over the whole look and become over-powering

Chincac, thank you so very much. I am sure most of you are sick of my Alaia dresses but this one was a quick grab due to the colors (grey and black) ...sorry this isnt a fancy shot but at least you get the idea....

Wow !!! Love these GB !!! What's the heal height on them ? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.