** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things from the past few weeks :smile:

A pair of Comme des Garçons (Homme and Junya Watanabe) blazers, a Prada tee that I customised in green PVC, a Kusama x Vuitton tee that I had adjusted to fit like a man's t-shirt should :police:, a Saint-Louis Tommy Highball glass, and a pair of fantastic eBay finds in Nymphenburg porcelain; a two-opening vase of indeterminable age that is surprisingly contemporary in it's styling, and (my favourite purchase of the past few months) an apothecary (pharmacist's) jar, that I've just found out was made in the decade of 1850. I'm using it to store CDG Avignon Incense sticks that I bought in bulk in Hong Kong last year.

FC8D9DFC-AD75-433F-8D97-AA86CDD07676-1519-000001D7FD961B00.jpg

Last edited:

A pair of Comme des Garçons (Homme and Junya Watanabe) blazers, a Prada tee that I customised in green PVC, a Kusama x Vuitton tee that I had adjusted to fit like a man's t-shirt should :police:, a Saint-Louis Tommy Highball glass, and a pair of fantastic eBay finds in Nymphenburg porcelain; a two-opening vase of indeterminable age that is surprisingly contemporary in it's styling, and (my favourite purchase of the past few months) an apothecary (pharmacist's) jar, that I've just found out was made in the decade of 1850. I'm using it to store CDG Avignon Incense sticks that I bought in bulk in Hong Kong last year.

great items!!!!! love the presentation too!
NEW sandals from FLY LONDON. The are so cool, with a nice edge to them. I love the cork soles and the bouncy bit inside - its like gliding around...
these look so comfy!

I love witty design, especially when it involves animal-inspired deisgn. McQueen Demanta clutch and Simon Harrison Jewellery sapphire manta ray brooch.
that brooch stole my attention out of the corner....deadly gorgeous
I seriously cant take how beautiful this is! congrats!

I just managed to snag a Tunic by Emamó which I´ve been stalking on NAP for a few weeks now. It has been sold out but today there was one left! Yay!
the detailing on this is very nice! perfect for late summer days!

Dragged my lazy tired bones out for breakfast with DH n DD......... And dang!!! Saw these at the window display as we were walking by my fav shoe shop n I knew that I had to have them!!!
Sigh!!! My other love....... Choos!!! Or should I say shoes!!

Attachments

• image-525890439.jpg
    image-525890439.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 585
  • image-4093152776.jpg
    image-4093152776.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 588
  • image-522333662.jpg
    image-522333662.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 586

I love this display! So artistic, with the use of the ladder. I like your ceramic finds especially.

Top and reverse view of the Simon Harrison sapphire brooch. The underside is an eagle clutching a snake...I love that sort of detail.

Attachments

• IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5079.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_5078.jpg
    IMG_5078.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 568

cool and chic. love your artistic sense of display!!:biggrin:

Dragged my lazy tired bones out for breakfast with DH n DD......... And dang!!! Saw these at the window display as we were walking by my fav shoe shop n I knew that I had to have them!!!

oops..more shoes!!! ha ha ha...beautiful and classy pair!!! great choice!!

You're a show fiend!

Top and reverse view of the Simon Harrison sapphire brooch. The underside is an eagle clutching a snake...I love that sort of detail.
Very unique pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.