** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we leave shoes, let me show you what you all have made me do -- and I don't even wear heels :biggrin: I am going to stop following this thread lest something really bad happens with necklaces :graucho: (not)

Attachments

• DSC01295.JPG
    DSC01295.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 642
textilegirl said:
Before we leave shoes, let me show you what you all have made me do -- and I don't even wear heels :biggrin: I am going to stop following this thread lest something really bad happens with necklaces :graucho: (not)

Oh my goodness, more shoes!!! And the worst part is THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Ah, I am having an epiphany moment now about my recent shoe ban. Somehow I have a feeling that tomorrow I will be able to have more shoes... Lol..kidding aside, congrats and enjoy them my friend!

I love these! Let's keep going with shoes and just add necklaces, too :smile:

Oh my goodness, more shoes!!! And the worst part is THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Ah, I am having an epiphany moment now about my recent shoe ban. Somehow I have a feeling that tomorrow I will be able to have more shoes... Lol..kidding aside, congrats and enjoy them my friend!

Thanks you ladies! I just couldn't resist; now I have to figure out how to walk in them, LOL!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Nice for summer. Funny, I do wear heels but when I go shoe shopping and the SA brings out gorgeous shoes to try and I say they are uncomfortable and they say, oh they will stretch or you will get used to them, I say
I REALLY have to walk in my shoes, turns out....
And at times am on my feet for up to 10 hours if I am at an event.
Heels are fine but they have to be reasonable.
Yours are just right IMO. They look totally wearable.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Nice for summer. Funny, I do wear heels but when I go shoe shopping and the SA brings out gorgeous shoes to try and I say they are uncomfortable and they say, oh they will stretch or you will get used to them, I say
I REALLY have to walk in my shoes, turns out....
And at times am on my feet for up to 10 hours if I am at an event.
Heels are fine but they have to be reasonable.
Yours are just right IMO. They look totally wearable.

Agreed, TT!

What a beautiful necklace, congrats! :smile:

Very pretty, periogirl28! It's great.
Was just in the Chanel on Rodeo in Beverly Hills yesterday and I should have stopped to look at the jewelry.

So gorgeous!!!! I'm not shoeholics, so it's perfect for me YAY!!

I love it!!! Beautiful where did you find this if you mind me asking?

I got this when the collection launched at my local Chanel store. The pieces should be coming in around now.

ohhhh.....you got infected by the shoe fever here too? :graucho:

ahhh but what a beautiful alternative to shoes. This necklace is the much prettier. :biggrin:
Shoes are the one thing I alway buy, especially Hermes ones! :P

your necklace is beautiful, timeless.:smile:

Beautiful necklace...congrats.

This looks very pretty on you:smile:

What a stunning find! I am so happy that you started a new trend here. We now all need a new necklace instead of more shoes! ;)

Thank you all so much! I promise to try and get shoes next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.