** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the best part: They had beautiful leather flight jackets you could customize. On display was one with a redhead waving to a plane. DH thought it looked like me (bless his heart) Well he would never wear a flight jacket, so I had them paid the "noseart" girl on a leather flight cap, which we would never wear but could be displayed. Here it is. I had them paid the piece of luggage I gave him.
The whole staff of Rimowa on the tour was so excited when I gave it to him they all clapped!!
amazing find! and such a great story, you're an inspiration TT:cool:

Hi emma! Your phyton box is gorgeous! Mind sharing with me the price? Is it difficult to find this in HK?
Hi Yukie, python is not very difficult to find in HK I think, I have seen Python in Phantom, Trapaze, Mini and Nano <--the nano was even all python, even the handle! but it's a little bit pricey for a nano about 30,000. But of course if you're looking for Royal Blue python this might be harder to find as I think there are at least 4 in Hong Kong but I think all 4 are sold, but other Python box still available! :biggrin:

The box python in medium size was 41,000

hope this helps! :cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.