Inevitable, but still creepy: someone stole my pics off the PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's horrible that someone would do that. I don't know, but IMO, it's coming to a point where Ebay is seriously too scary to do business. Next we'll have people trying to solicit us to no end to purchase their fakes. We must remain vigilant!:boxing: :boxing: :cursing: Fight them off so we can keep the PF safe.

Did anyone else get spammed through TPF recently? It came up as a private message then took me to these fake website or something. Honestly - this is not the place to come for that kind of solicitation!

Did anyone else get spammed through TPF recently? It came up as a private message then took me to these fake website or something. Honestly - this is not the place to come for that kind of solicitation!

I didn't get it but I think it's coz I'm invisible. :biggrin: I think it's been happening a lot! These idiots have been spamming everyone logged on! It has happened to me before, that's why I chose to be invisible. I don't know how vlad will stop this from happening. :sad: Maybe make everyone invisible.

That's horrible that someone would do that. I don't know, but IMO, it's coming to a point where Ebay is seriously too scary to do business. Next we'll have people trying to solicit us to no end to purchase their fakes. We must remain vigilant!:boxing: :boxing: :cursing: Fight them off so we can keep the PF safe.

It's happening... :Push:

LOL, I downloaded the one with the cows too.

Still playing with the program, I am such a dork when it comes to stuff like that.

:lol:LOL thanks - i can usually figure things out once i have a play around, but Irfan listed a language of operating programs that i totally did not understand!

Erm...how embarrassing!:sweatdrop: :biggrin:

So pleased the auction got pulled...what goes around and all that!;)

I need to learn how to watermark my photos.. .it's the main reason I haven't yet posted a bag collection (that and I just haven't gotten around to photographing all my bags).

But ifranview doesn't work for MACs. I need to find a program like that for my macbook.

I watermarked some pics!!

hmwe46-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.