Inevitable, but still creepy: someone stole my pics off the PF

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, they were yours, hmwe?! :shocked:

I wondered whose they were!

2. That's horrible that someone would do that. I don't know, but IMO, it's coming to a point where Ebay is seriously too scary to do business. Next we'll have people trying to solicit us to no end to purchase their fakes. We must remain vigilant!:boxing: :boxing: :cursing: Fight them off so we can keep the PF safe.

3. Did anyone else get spammed through TPF recently? It came up as a private message then took me to these fake website or something. Honestly - this is not the place to come for that kind of solicitation!

4. I didn't get it but I think it's coz I'm invisible. :biggrin: I think it's been happening a lot! These idiots have been spamming everyone logged on! It has happened to me before, that's why I chose to be invisible. I don't know how vlad will stop this from happening. :sad: Maybe make everyone invisible.

5. It's happening... :Push:

6. I will be watermarking from now on too!!!
    I am so sorry to hear this!

7. WOW, i can't believe that a PFer would do that :crybaby: You have to be a member to even see the pics.

8. I got that pm too. I thought it was strange but then forgot about it:yucky:

9. Exactly!! At least the ebayer (little_hiccups) and their auction were shut down.

10. Disgusting!!!

11. :lol:LOL thanks - i can usually figure things out once i have a play around, but Irfan listed a language of operating programs that i totally did not understand!

Erm...how embarrassing!:sweatdrop: :biggrin:

So pleased the auction got pulled...what goes around and all that!;)

12. I need to learn how to watermark my photos.. .it's the main reason I haven't yet posted a bag collection (that and I just haven't gotten around to photographing all my bags).

But ifranview doesn't work for MACs. I need to find a program like that for my macbook.

13. That's aweful! I better learn how to watermark before I post any more pics.

14. I watermarked some pics!!

[​IMG]

15. It's bad that that's happened. But what's worse is that it was somebody HERE at tPF. Geeez...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.