Inevitable, but still creepy: someone stole my pics off the PF

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This has happened to me too. If you ever want me to replace your old pics with watermarked pics, just let me know. You can email me your watermakred pics and I will replace the old ones. This is a sad but good lesson for us all!

2. What kind of a person does that? A scumbag, that's what kind! I hate dirtbags!

3. I am so sorry this happened, hmwe46. It is sad that someone has to go and do this and make it difficult for the honest ones out there!! :confused1:

4. Could I ask a question to Vlad about adding some code to the site so that you cannot right click.

It may not be possible with it being within VBulletin.

And I know it doesn't stop people totally if they are intent on stealing pics. I obviously wont mention how they can get round it.

I honestly would still use watermarked photographs, but I would try to disable right click, I know you can on your ebay pages.

Shouldnt have to, but......................

Sofa King con merchants

5. I am so sorry this happened to you!!!

6. i agree, having that happen to you is so crappy! i feel so sorry for the people who are out there stealing pictures and then selling people fakes! how do they live with themselves?? :smash:

7. I thought for awhile there our pictures were watermarked tPF. Am I dreaming?

Best to upload via Photobucket, rather than attach straight from the computer. I asked Vlad and we are unable to delete photos at any time from tMP.

8. hmwe46!!

My goodness... that's horrible! I'm so sorry this happened to you, and now to whomever is bidding on this bag. So sad.

It's funny but I keep posting images w/o watermarking too... and I keep thinking about *where* will these pix one day end up? I guess this is where they're going to be.

9. hmwe - that totally sucks, but all hats off to you for being alert!:flowers:

I hope this auction gets pulled...and fast!!:mad:

I've reported the auction to eBay under counterfeit handbags.:cursing:

I'm on Irfan now, pardon my stupidity, but which link do i click on to download the program?:lol:
    Is it the one at the top with the 5 cows?

10. thanks gals!! You are the best :heart::heart::heart:

The item is removed.

I emailed the seller and she dared to write back, "You are mistaken. Who are you?".

CHEEKY!!!

11. LOL, I downloaded the one with the cows too.

Still playing with the program, I am such a dork when it comes to stuff like that.

12. That is genious!! I see more and more sites like that. Great idea!! :yes:

13. True. Thanks!! ;)

This will be a lengthy endevour- I have been quite the little photographer (with the camera I bought DH, LOL :P)

Keep ya' posted!! :jammin:

14. There you go! What goes around comes around. One thief deserves the other!:graucho:

15. I will ask Vlad about disabling the right click. Will get back to you ladies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.