Inevitable, but still creepy: someone stole my pics off the PF

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. OOOH!!! You got yourself a bbag! :drool: I'm drooling all over your collection! :drool::drool::drool:

2. Thank you :girlsigh:

I have to post a bit about the Bal (sorry!!!):

for ages some Chloe-Bal cross over gals have been enabling me. True to form it took me some time to make up my ever-changing mind :shame: I settled on a Black City, but then the Bal gals said the 05 leather was the way to go, but I kept missing the good ones on auction.

So I ordered a BNWT one from Nordies- stiff. :yucky:

So I called NM and they were out. :hysteric:

On a whim I called my local SA at NM and asked if they had any returns. She said she knew of one in FL and sent me this bag:

[​IMG]

OMG- it was a BRAND NEW WITH TAGS unused 05 black city!! :yahoo:

3. So sorry this has happened to you:cursing:

Happy to see auction was shut down, but still:wtf:

Congratulations on the stunning NEW 05 Black City. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I can't see the photo for some reason, it's just showing a red x??

If it's a Black 05 City I can imagine that it is something very special.

I have downloaded that program mentioned earlier in the thread and will start watermarking my pics from now on! Lesson learned!

4. Thank you!

Re-try on the Bal::P

[​IMG]

5. Thanks

6. The auction for the fake paddy is back (along with a fake bay) - without HM's pics. Looks like the seller is indeed a PF member... :hrmm:

7. I see you are reading this thread right now Littlehiccups, please help us understand if we have misjudged or misunderstood.

8. ^ I wonder where littlehiccups has gone? :shrugs:

ETA: Ah, she's back! :biggrin:

9. Hi
    indeed i am littlehiccups,however i am not the person who stole your pictures. I am also not little_hiccups. Sorry about that, hope you find them!!:shrugs:

10. I have to ask. . . it's a coincidence that your user name here is the same as the Seller's name on eBay that stole photos.
    That in itself isn't too big a deal, but what is more curious is that you're both in Australia. . . are you SURE you don't know anything about this?

11. No!! I just had a look on e-bay at little_hiccups. And your right they do live in South Australia. I don't know though is there a way on e-bay you can see there name and location? or even their e-mail address? I would find that interesting.
    But i am sure that is not me!!

12. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................????

13. :yes: :rolleyes:

14. And my e-bay seller name is littlehiccups. I have been a member longer than little_hiccups. This could get confusing!!

15. Really.

Well then eBayer little_hiccups just stole your pics!!

You just posted a Bag Showcase with pics of your "Bay" and your "Paddy" AND the eBay user little_hiccups just posted these two auctions, for a Bay and a Paddy!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AUTHENTIC-CHL...QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CHLOE-PADDING...QQcmdZViewItem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.