What were your obsessions before LV?

Okay, lol, mines a little different.

I didn't care about bags til the end of last year. Then I bought one LV and it was:graucho: downhill from there.

Before LV, I was into computers and peripherals. I bought three external harddrives, five iPods (only kept 3), and three computers, a digital videocam, and two PDAs, and a whole bunch of other electronic crap I can't remember. I was supposed to buy a G4 iMac this spring, but now it's going to purses!

I have never been that much into designer bags - but about half a year ago, I started looking at LV.
Since then I have been in the LV store several times, to check out bags and wallets.
I am still looking - due to the price I want to be sure to get the right one from the beginning.
'Cause I'm not certain when I can afford another one...

oh yeah polly pocket! I have like some town with a chapel, pet store, pizza place, houses that came with people for each one. I still have it cuz my little cousin plays with it when she comes over to our house.

OMG today I had my hello kitty notebooks when I went up to do my presentation and my professor was like how old are you, I thought only 4 year olds like my neice liked hello kitty I didn't know at your age people still like them. I didn't know whether to be offended or what so I just laughed lol.

I've always been into bags, but right before LV I was into makeup, buying not using. I realized that I only liked looking at the pretty colors (no eyeshadow everyday) so I moved on.

As a child I was obsessed with QVC!! I used to sit and watch it for hours, and if anyone asked me what I wanted to do as a career I would say be a presenter on QVC, lol, how embarrassing!!

Through watching QVC, I then became obsessed with Aveda hair care products and OPI nail varnishes! Which then led on to Chanel and Mac make-up!

Which inevitably led to an obsession with designer clothes, shoes and bags! I now love LV!

Ok... I'm embarrassed to say that I was collecting Beanie Babies, Barbies, and Madame Alexander dolls previously!!! Now, they are all sitting in my garage in plastic bins probably getting mildew.... I should sell them on e-bay, but I'm just lazy. (But I do display my Asian Barbies/Jennys since they are so pretty!) I also collect Tiffany jewelery but I'm trying to stop.... I love the LV Inclusion bracelets and tend to wear those instead of my many Tiffany bracelets. Now, I'm obsessed with LV but at least I'm using my LV's everyday!

I still love Hello Kitty! She's my girl!
I love jewelry, but since it is $$$, it is a slow process.
I used to feverishly scour the stores/ebay for beanie babies (now sitting in a huge plastic tub in the guest closet).
When I was around 12-14, I had a huge collection of marbles and Japanese erasers. I think my parents still have those in their garage!

God, this thread is making me feel old. I remember when Lisa Frank and Hello Kitty came out originally. I also remember swatch watches. My first was a purple jelly strap with a green face that had black lace over it. I thought I was the "poop."