What were your obsessions before LV?

oh gosh...if we're not limiting this to bags then i must say...mystery novels, makeup (laura mercier, trish mcevoy, benefit, le clerc, bobbi brown), then gucci, chanel...now i'm so into lv i can't obssess about anything else.

books - I still am a total bibliophile!
indie plush and soft vinyl - weaned off a little, but I stil buy every once in a while :biggrin:
blythe - blaming fayden for igniting my obsession again :Push:

I have always loved Coach - then I loved Fendi for a while and then Burberry. But all along I have just loved ALL types of handbags, whether they are designer or not. Oh Cynthia Rowley and Kenneth Cole are another two favorites of mine.

Hey Speedy....how old are your sons? I am trying to hook my daughter up with someone who's mother will pass on a lot of LVs to her. JK

Em, I've saved so many ridiculous things for my daughter my biggest fear is that she turns into a tom boy that's not at all interested in fashion, hello kitty, my Barbie dolls. YIKES!

I have a 4.5, 3 and 1 yrs. I would LOVE an lv loving dil! Hopefully I'll get at least one that likes it and shopping too! My irl friends and family don't even like LV, I have to seek out my internet friends for that. I have a friend I met on an ebay board that I email daily about lv and this board, lol, it's cool. I don't even talk about this lv stuff w/ anyone irl, I'm a little embarrassed I spend so much on it. I barely tell anyone irl if I get a new bag.

Not necessarily money consuming but definitely time and spirit consuming :
-all SANRIO characters especially Hello Kitty, Chococat, Deery Lou, Angel Stars, My Melody.....and I am still collecting.
-Skincare and beauty products....checking 100 websites on reviews, trying every brand (very $), keeping and asking for samples....
-Design websites, I should really do that again. News in the design world, news products, checkin bloggers blogs, designers work and portfolios

Gucci and I still love Gucci but, LV is just more durable or something...just got some Gucci heels 3" nothing beats Gucci heels...want LV in MC but, they are so short this year...just over an inch...