What were your obsessions before LV?

Okay, prior to LV it was GUCCI. Before Gucci that it was Burberry, before that it was Kate Spade and then Dooney & Bourke and then going back to the mid 90's it was Coach (although in '89 I bought my 1st GUCCI), going back even further - LesportSac -back in the 80's when I was in middle school. Yea...that pretty much sums it up!

Okay, prior to LV it was GUCCI. Before Gucci that it was Burberry, before that it was Kate Spade and then Dooney & Bourke and then going back to the mid 90's it was Coach (although in '89 I bought my 1st GUCCI), going back even further - LesportSac -back in the 80's when I was in middle school. Yea...that pretty much sums it up!
Thanks for making me feel so young! :supacool: (and inexperienced... :Push: )

before LV I obsessed about Laura Mercier cosmetics, but in no way comparable to my now obession with LV...obvious price-point difference!

BUT there was always a hole, like something was missing - now I know what it was, my need to have LV in my life, and plan my purchases and admire other's colletions.

I have a 4.5, 3 and 1 yrs. I would LOVE an lv loving dil! Hopefully I'll get at least one that likes it and shopping too! My irl friends and family don't even like LV, I have to seek out my internet friends for that. I have a friend I met on an ebay board that I email daily about lv and this board, lol, it's cool. I don't even talk about this lv stuff w/ anyone irl, I'm a little embarrassed I spend so much on it. I barely tell anyone irl if I get a new bag.

Wow! Do you have any coping/parenting tips for having the toddlers so close together? If you do, PM me. Thanks!

Before LV, I was collected accessories which included wallets (gosh, I've got so many), belts and other handbags (Balenciaga, Fendi, Coach, Kate Spade) and a huge obsession back in the days, books ! (mostly sweet valley high and Baby-sitters) and yes , I still have them ! lol

These are also current obsessions b/c my life is ever chaninging
Architecture
PHOTOGRAPHY
:heart: My dog Jack:heart:
Animals (wanted to be a vet, still do kinda)
Anything Japanese (lost interest after going there)
Art (paiting and drawing)
Jewelry (making it, i used to spend hours maing necklaces an bracelets)

It seems we all have have type A obsessive pesonalties.:graucho: