What were your obsessions before LV?

Sweet Valley books were my thing, Sweet Valley Kids, Middle School, High School, University.. MY GAWD! i even taped the tv show! Oh and Babysitter's Club, RL Stine and Nancy Drew books, had to have ALL of them! i was a little bookworm :shame:
I had phases like Sanrio (Mostly Kerropi and Bad Badtz Maru), Polly Pocket, My Littlest Petshop LOL then it turned into gadgets, beepers, cellphones, PDAs.. whatever the latest one was, i had to have it! and i discovered purses, perfume and makeup, i started small, no name bags, CVS makeup, and eventually moved up.. obsessed with coach for a quite a while.. unfortunately ive fallen out of love :sad:
because i fell in love with LV :love: ive been eyeing LV bags for a while and never thought id actually get into it.. until i owned my 1st speedy... :shame:

HOW did I forget about BSC books?? And Littlest Pet Shop? I LOVED them..the little fish tank was the cutest thing ever..you put water in it, squeezed the shell and it made bubbles and it looked like the fish were swimming.
:love:

Sweet Valley books were my thing, Sweet Valley Kids, Middle School, High School, University.. MY GAWD! i even taped the tv show! Oh and Babysitter's Club, RL Stine and Nancy Drew books, had to have ALL of them! i was a little bookworm :shame:
I had phases like Sanrio (Mostly Kerropi and Bad Badtz Maru), Polly Pocket, My Littlest Petshop LOL then it turned into gadgets, beepers, cellphones, PDAs.. whatever the latest one was, i had to have it! and i discovered purses, perfume and makeup, i started small, no name bags, CVS makeup, and eventually moved up.. obsessed with coach for a quite a while.. unfortunately ive fallen out of love :sad:
because i fell in love with LV :love: ive been eyeing LV bags for a while and never thought id actually get into it.. until i owned my 1st speedy... :shame:

ooooh! right! me too! lol Sweet Valley and Babysitter's club! lol but I guess this was pre-pre-pre-LV lol

Oh heck yeah, Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley and I liked Boxcar Chilren, too.

Which Babysitter did you guys like?
I liked Stacey... and Claudia!

And I liked Elizabeth more than Jessica :smile:

HEHE I feel like a LOSER!

i love Hello Kitty...haha.... but it wasn't really an obsession tho....

what about after lv obsession??? mine's definitely bbags!!!

don't get me wrong, i'm still into LVs, it's just that i really need some soft smoochy leather bags ... and balenciaga really knows their stuff!! :smile:

Oh heck yeah, Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley and I liked Boxcar Chilren, too.

i liked Mary Ann from BSC & Elizabeth more than Jessica too hehe. i completely forgot about Fear Street! The sagas and all that! :nuts:

and yes Cecilia! this was PRE PRE PRE PRE PRE LV! these were ancient obsessions!

Lol I liked Dawn, Stacey and Claudia. I had (ok, still have lol) the large Dawn doll.
And I also liked Elizabeth more than Jessica in the SV books.

Oh that reminds me..I also loved the American Girl dolls...I have Kirsten, Samantha, and the one you could get that had your hair and eye color. Plus a lot of accessories from the different dolls (like I have Samantha's lunch, but Molly's school things).
And similarly, I liked the Magic Attic Club dolls..I have Megan and Heather.

mickey mouse, john travolta in grease, johnny depp, brad pitt, david beckham...oops, wrong thread, lol.

be4 lv, chanel coz' my mum gave me my 1st chanel when i was very young. still am obsessed with chanel now. lv 2nd, balenciaga + fendi 3rd, prada 4th, dior 5th & now i'm into Hermes. i still carry lv periodically.

Polly Pocket (hate the new, big ones, though), Barbie and Lego when I was a kid, and then books and dvd's when I got older. My dvd and book collection isn't enormous, but I'm all for quality over quantity.
I'll add a pic of my shelf with all my goodies on it - designer bags, books and dvds :love:

(excuse the mess)
s8000412wq9.jpg

Mine were skincare, cookware, shoes, fragrances and Hello Kitty in that order. Bags are number one! Anyone ever had a pen obesession?

Heck yes! I collected about 200 colored pens...metallic, milky/pastel, swirled...I had them all :nuts: I still have them somewhere...but since they're like almost 7 years old, most don't work anymore :crybaby:In addition to this, I also collected cute Sanrio/San-X/Morning Glory pens & pencils. And stationary too!