What were your obsessions before LV?

Since i was born I was obsessed with all kind of watches and clocks. I used to like fountain pens and Mont Blanc stuff, then Versace. My LV addiction started 2 years ago when I was 16...

ummmm...does the band New Kids on the Block count? Yeah, I had it all...jean jacket, sheets, pillows, dolls...I was a crazy fan. Oh, and Guess jeans. LOVED Guess jeans!

My first obsession was the mulberry roxanne in oak. I really love the bag, but I won't buy more mulberry because they are to much all the same style, I love to have very different bags.

Ok... I'm embarrassed to say that I was collecting Beanie Babies, Barbies, and Madame Alexander dolls previously!!! Now, they are all sitting in my garage in plastic bins probably getting mildew.... I should sell them on e-bay, but I'm just lazy. (But I do display my Asian Barbies/Jennys since they are so pretty!) I also collect Tiffany jewelery but I'm trying to stop.... I love the LV Inclusion bracelets and tend to wear those instead of my many Tiffany bracelets. Now, I'm obsessed with LV but at least I'm using my LV's everyday!

Oh man, how did I ever forget about the Beanie Babies? I have DOZENS of those in a plastic bin under my bed.

wow, if we're gonna go back that far i was obsessed with leonardo dicaprio -- right around titanic era. that was rather a short obsession though compared to my nsync obsession. when i was 12 i saw them in concert for a friend's birthday party (radio show) and became obsessed. i ate, slept, and breathed nsync. my room was PLASTERED with posters. my friend and i used to compete with who could get the most posters in their room (yes, ceiling too), the most CDs (including imports)...i was moreso than she. went to 11 concerts, met them, and oh yeah, the biggie...my daddy bought me lancebass.com when i was 13. i built, owned, created, maintained EVERYTHING on that site. and of course it paid off when he came to me years later wanting it. i didn't get big bucks for it (i got a little) but i mostly just wanted acknowledgement from him, which was enough. after nsync and lance it was someone real (which my mom begged me to find reality somewhere away from nsync, lol) and i fell in love with him just after my nsync phase was over. he was beautiful, he still is beautiful, and i've never loved anyone the way i loved him. he was my life for a long time. all i cared about...just being near him. he was never my boyfriend and i was never his girlfriend but under the circumstances i had every reason to fall for him the way i did. i think i am just starting to let go of him, but don't hold me to that.

i've been obsessed with a lot of things. horses. not long ago i constantly thought about finding my horse (which i will get for college grad) and i get obsessed and addicted to the gym very easily. staying in shape and having the best body at the gym. and vacations. finding the perfect outfits for vacations. ooh yes, i think it is safe to say i am quite the obsessive person. and LV is the biggest one (and has been for a while) right now. lol.

how old are you now, ooc?

lance was always my favorite :smile: such pretty eyes.

wow, if we're gonna go back that far i was obsessed with leonardo dicaprio -- right around titanic era. that was rather a short obsession though compared to my nsync obsession. when i was 12 i saw them in concert for a friend's birthday party (radio show) and became obsessed. i ate, slept, and breathed nsync. my room was PLASTERED with posters. my friend and i used to compete with who could get the most posters in their room (yes, ceiling too), the most CDs (including imports)...i was moreso than she. went to 11 concerts, met them, and oh yeah, the biggie...my daddy bought me lancebass.com when i was 13. i built, owned, created, maintained EVERYTHING on that site. and of course it paid off when he came to me years later wanting it. i didn't get big bucks for it (i got a little) but i mostly just wanted acknowledgement from him, which was enough. after nsync and lance it was someone real (which my mom begged me to find reality somewhere away from nsync, lol) and i fell in love with him just after my nsync phase was over. he was beautiful, he still is beautiful, and i've never loved anyone the way i loved him. he was my life for a long time. all i cared about...just being near him. he was never my boyfriend and i was never his girlfriend but under the circumstances i had every reason to fall for him the way i did. i think i am just starting to let go of him, but don't hold me to that.

i've been obsessed with a lot of things. horses. not long ago i constantly thought about finding my horse (which i will get for college grad) and i get obsessed and addicted to the gym very easily. staying in shape and having the best body at the gym. and vacations. finding the perfect outfits for vacations. ooh yes, i think it is safe to say i am quite the obsessive person. and LV is the biggest one (and has been for a while) right now. lol.

how old are you now, ooc?

lance was always my favorite :smile: such pretty eyes.

oh i thought he was amazing. lol. i'm 22 now, but i still remember like yesterday the day he called my house asking for me. i used to get tons of emails through that site, people saying they were lance, saying they knew him, i couldn't trust anyone. when someone e-mailed me saying she was his assistant, of course i thought she was just like the others. she mentioned he wanted the site and i said they needed to prove who they were before i would consider any negotiations. she e-mailed me back asking for a phone number and a good time to call. i responded, and not two days later he calls my house. i just about died. of course at that point i was close to over them but it was still SO COOL. lol.

LOL, that's pretty awesome! :smile:

oh i thought he was amazing. lol. i'm 22 now, but i still remember like yesterday the day he called my house asking for me. i used to get tons of emails through that site, people saying they were lance, saying they knew him, i couldn't trust anyone. when someone e-mailed me saying she was his assistant, of course i thought she was just like the others. she mentioned he wanted the site and i said they needed to prove who they were before i would consider any negotiations. she e-mailed me back asking for a phone number and a good time to call. i responded, and not two days later he calls my house. i just about died. of course at that point i was close to over them but it was still SO COOL. lol.

oh yeah polly pocket! I have like some town with a chapel, pet store, pizza place, houses that came with people for each one. I still have it cuz my little cousin plays with it when she comes over to our house.

Ah you reminded me I had the Cinderella castle that had the little horse and carriage!
I REALLY need to find mine again.

LOL, that's pretty awesome! :smile:

yeah, lol i was so calm and composed on the phone (did not even say "oh my god" once! lol i was proud of myself) because i always said if i ever spoke to him again i would not freak out because i was sure they heard that enough. my mom answered the phone and said he was extremely polite and asked for me. he was really nice, and it was cool to know he went to the site and that he thought i was talented and that i did a great job. i have him under contract for quite a few things. of course at the time touring was still quite possible for their future (they had just finished one when i spoke to him) so i got a little cash out of it and would have had front row seats and backstage passes to three shows had they toured again. they didn't. bit of a bummer but oh well. i was also supposed to help with the new site and would have been paid for my time but that didn't happen either. i deleted everything and handed it over to his people.

Sweet Valley books were my thing, Sweet Valley Kids, Middle School, High School, University.. MY GAWD! i even taped the tv show! Oh and Babysitter's Club, RL Stine and Nancy Drew books, had to have ALL of them! i was a little bookworm :shame:
I had phases like Sanrio (Mostly Kerropi and Bad Badtz Maru), Polly Pocket, My Littlest Petshop LOL then it turned into gadgets, beepers, cellphones, PDAs.. whatever the latest one was, i had to have it! and i discovered purses, perfume and makeup, i started small, no name bags, CVS makeup, and eventually moved up.. obsessed with coach for a quite a while.. unfortunately ive fallen out of love :sad:
because i fell in love with LV :love: ive been eyeing LV bags for a while and never thought id actually get into it.. until i owned my 1st speedy... :shame: