Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

Hello Ladies! I just purchased my first pair of Black/Nude Rockstuds with the kitten heel and am very excited. Out of the box, they are beautiful and very comfortable. However, they squeak when I walk. Is this normal? Will it go away or did I get a defective pair? Should I return? Please help, advise! Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts, advise.

not unless I zoomed really closely-guess it would depend on what you think- the gap is even in the size that fit you? I haven't noticed this on my pairs. Maybe try the kitten heel instead if it bothers you.

That is correct. Even in the smaller pair. Oh well. I already wore it and just super paranoid about it.

Hi

Ive got my eye on some rockstuds and I will have to buy them online, just wondering do they run true to size as I am a UK 7 but some designers I have to buy 1/2 size up.

I am wondering if this is the case with rockstuds? I want the flats - maybe with strap or just the ballerina's I am unsure as yet.

Thanks for your help.

In my experience, designer shoes always run half a size smaller - the only exception I've found to this rule are Louboutins. I'm usually a 5 in normal high street shoes and always go for a 5.5./ 38.5 in designer shoes. I don't have the flats but I do have the rockstud heels - I got them in a 5.5./38.5 and they fit perfectly :smile: HTH!

I am usually a 36.5 - 37.5 in Louboutins and pretty much a 37 in the rest of designer shoes. I find it strange that I fit a 36 in Valentino rockstuds (considering that everybody adivses to go half a size up). Are there any of you girls who has the same situation? P.S I have quite wide feet as well.

I am usually a 36.5 - 37.5 in Louboutins and pretty much a 37 in the rest of designer shoes. I find it strange that I fit a 36 in Valentino rockstuds (considering that everybody adivses to go half a size up). Are there any of you girls who has the same situation? P.S I have quite wide feet as well.

I've got narrow long feet I'm a 41 in CL but in Valentino 39.5 so I'm definitely a size down in the rockstuds flats anyway but when I tried a 41 in kitten heels they were too small length wise for me very weird

I've got narrow long feet I'm a 41 in CL but in Valentino 39.5 so I'm definitely a size down in the rockstuds flats anyway but when I tried a 41 in kitten heels they were too small length wise for me very weird

I haven't properly tried on the rockstud flats but the ones i needed to size down are the rockstud 10cm heels which is really weird :thinking:

I went down a full size (from typical EU size) in the RS gladiator thong style flat sandal.
They were out of the 40 & the SA convinved me to try the 39 - I would never have bothered to try a 39 on my own.

Hi ladies wanted to chime in on the debate over sizing as well. I am a U.S. size 6 or 6.5. I found that I can fit into Valentino RS flats 5.5 with no wiggle room and a size 6 that clearly shows a small gap at my heels. I purchased a size 6 in the high and kitten heels but those were too small. So as it turns out I can get away with 5.5 / 6 in flats and 6.5 in heels. Now I purchased a size 7 high heel in green because it was the only item on sale available and surprisingly it fits well with again a tiny bit of room at the heels. Overall the size 7 high heels feels more comfy than the size 6 & 6.5 because my toes are not stuffed in the toe box. The last picture is an image of my feet that are wide and in a size 6 leopard print RS.

picture.php

picture.php