Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone can advise me on the sizing for Valentino shoes. I have never tried them on before I would like to know before I order since it's an internet order and I can't get a refund. I was interested in buying some gray suede platform ankle booties. I usually take a size 6.5, but if they fit small I would size up.

They don't have a 6.5 available, but they do have a 6 and a 7.

Any advice would help.

2. Size up, for sure. Any Valentino shoes I have purchased have always been too small. In fact, I am a 7.5 and I usually need a 38.5 in Valentino.

MamaLi likes this.
  3. Do they run like Louboutins? I always take a 37 in Loubs and same thing with Lanvin. I hate this guessing games on these designers. You just never know.

4. I think I'll take my chances on go with a 37. That's a half size up. I think they will stretch since they are suede.

5. My experience with Valentino is true to size - italian sizing.

mixyg likes this.
  6. Does anyone have any of the ankle boots with the bow on the side?

7. I'm gonna take the plunge and order the size 7. I hope they aren't too big.

8. I have one pair of valentino pony hair heels and they are very TTS for me... if anything I would take 1/2 size up, you can always put in half insoles if needed! Good luck!

9. I'm excited and I get them on Sat. I'll let you know how it turns out. I had to go 1/2 size up because that's all they had.

10. I ordered the 37 and they worked out beautifully.

11. Gorgeous boots - glad they worked out!

All my Valentinos are TTS.

12. Love the boots! My Valentino sizing runs TTS to 1/2 down.

13. Hello everyone,

Did anyone buy this shoe?

http://store.valentino.com/navigation.asp?tskay=112439D7#/item/cod10/44208393DD/gender/D/season/main

I need advise on the fit pleeeeeeease? I bought it in a size 38 (my regular size) but it's too tight in the front - it's pointy and therefore short (I think) so I'm trying to figure out if I should take a 1/2 size or 1 size larger. They are holding both sizes for me but I don't want to have to return the shoe twice as shipping is expensive for me.

Thank you !!!

14. Can anyone advise on the sizing for Valentino ballet flats? More specifically, the ones with elastic in the back?