Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought the lace ballet flats and my true size is 6 1/2 and I bought size 7. They are great. I suggest sizing up with the elastic back.

2. I take a 41 in Valentino, but anything from 39.5 to 40 in Prada, Ferragamo, Louboutin, etc. So I'd vote to size up. That said, I'd be incredibly reluctant to buy shoes online that I wouldn't be able to return...

3. I take true to size in Valentino.

4. ^^I also have 40-39,5 in Prada, Zanotti, Miu Miu etc but Valentino 40,5.

5. i took them 1/2 size up.

6. I consistently take 1/2 size down from my CL size in Valentino. They are very TTS for me - but TT Euro Size - not the new vanity US sizes. Why are US sizes so big now?????

7. Tts

8. ^^ I have the espadrilles on my Wish List as well but haven't had the opportunity to try them on in the store yet. In the Bow Trim d'Orsay pumps and lace ballet flats, I ended up needing a size 37 for both Valentinos. I typically wear a 37/37.5 in most Gucci, LV, and Chanel shoes.

9. I wear 6.5 US in open toe shoes and 7 US in closed toe shoes (wide flippers), and I bought the rockstud espadrilles and rockstud T-straps in a 36.5. I found Valentino to be true to size. I wear 37 in open-toe Manolos and 37.5 in closed-toe Manolos, generally the same formula in Choos, LV, and Chanels, and my TTS in CLs is 37.5 (but my CLs range all over the place from 36.5 - 38.5. Sigh.).

10. ^^ Thanks guys :smile: I'm going to try to get to a store and try them on. Karolinec1, would you say the toebox area in your rockstud espardilles is narrow? I think the bow espadrilles only come in whole sizes, so I'm trying to figure out if I should get 37 or 38 ;X

11. The rockstud espadrilles only had a strap in the front, and yes, it was a little tight. With my crazy wide feet, I only ever worry about the length. I'm now an expert with the shoe-stretch-spray-and-athletic-sock trick. :smile:

12. I just bought a pair of brand new authentic Valentino Garavani black suede shoes w/ a leather strap at the ankle in size U.S.10 / 41 for my fiance. The shoes have a normal toe, not narrow. The model # is 3XAS465B-VNE. My fiance normally wears a U.S. 9, but she doesn't own any Valentino. I'm not familiar w/ the fit of the Valentino brand, but I'm hoping the shoes I bought run small. I paid $120 for the shoes, incl. shipping, from a reputable auction site (not eBay) that primarily deals in high-end, designer-brand merchandise. I've purchase many items from this site over the years, so there's no question as to authenticity. List price of the shoes is $640, so if they don't fit, I'm hoping I can resell the shoes on eBay. Anyone familair w/ the fit of Valentino? Do they run big, small or true-to-size? Thanks.

13. I size up in valentino...half to a whole size

14. I was finally able to try on the leather espadrilles at my local Nordstrom. The espadrilles are only available in whole sizes and for me, the size 37 ended up being TTS. My feet are a little bit wide and the size 37 felt comfortable to me in the toe box area.