Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls, i just love valentino rockstud shoes and finally i am about to take one pair. I normaly take euro 40, sergio rossi for example, and don't know what to do with valentino now. Order 1/2 up? Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

2. They say the rockstud runs small but when I went & got a pair of the ballets I ended up sizing down half an inch. Your best bet is to try them on at the store just to make sure.

3. i wear 36 US. when i bought mine advisor advised me to take my normal size so i took 36. The are just perfect :smile:

4. Hi everyone, I've been eyeing the Valentino Rockstud collection for ages! After looking at multiple drool-worthy pictures on here, I'm finally giving in. The pair I'm interested in is the kitten heel that's black calfskin (not patent) with the nude/poudre straps. There isn't a store near me that sells these so I can't exactly go and try them on. But there is a store in my country that's selling these exact ones.

The problem is that they only carry whole sizes. My feet are 5-5.5 US depending on the shoe. I've heard mixed reviews from people saying that they are true to size or either that they fit small and should go up half a size. Currently they only have a 35 and a 36. So which one would you advise me to get? Thanks in advance! :smile:

5. go with a 36

6. Thanks for letting me know!

7. Hi

Ive got my eye on some rockstuds and I will have to buy them online, just wondering do they run true to size as I am a UK 7 but some designers I have to buy 1/2 size up.

I am wondering if this is the case with rockstuds? I want the flats - maybe with strap or just the ballerina's I am unsure as yet.

Thanks for your help.

8. Please do a search, there are a number of Valentino shoe threads with sizing info and questions. For myself, the cage flats run small, apx 1/2 size while the regular ones run big. I am tts in kitten and 100 but many size up 1/2 size.

9. Have a question about sizing? Post questions or share your sizing knowlege here.

10. Hi guys, I am trying to purchase a pair of the rockstuds. I tried them on in a dept store and they told me I should got for a size 36.5. It was quite a tight fit and I tried on the size 37 which is a little loose on the front strap part and also the back (about 1-2 cm gap). Do you think I should go for a size 36.5 or a 37? Btw, I have several pairs of EU designer shoes and they're between 37-37.5 range.

11. Does anyone have any sizing experience with their sneakers? I wear a 36 in the flat, but I'm wondering what size I would be for the sneaker.

12. well, you could put a shoe pad in the looser pair, or try stretching the tight ones a bit?

13. I just managed to purchase a pair of Indaco rockstuds in 36.5 ️ I hope it will stretch out!