Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

Hey girls, i just love valentino rockstud shoes and finally i am about to take one pair. I normaly take euro 40, sergio rossi for example, and don't know what to do with valentino now. Order 1/2 up? Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

Hey girls, i just love valentino rockstud shoes and finally i am about to take one pair. I normaly take euro 40, sergio rossi for example, and don't know what to do with valentino now. Order 1/2 up? Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

They say the rockstud runs small but when I went & got a pair of the ballets I ended up sizing down half an inch. Your best bet is to try them on at the store just to make sure.

i wear 36 US. when i bought mine advisor advised me to take my normal size so i took 36. The are just perfect :smile:

Hi everyone, I've been eyeing the Valentino Rockstud collection for ages! After looking at multiple drool-worthy pictures on here, I'm finally giving in. The pair I'm interested in is the kitten heel that's black calfskin (not patent) with the nude/poudre straps. There isn't a store near me that sells these so I can't exactly go and try them on. But there is a store in my country that's selling these exact ones.

The problem is that they only carry whole sizes. My feet are 5-5.5 US depending on the shoe. I've heard mixed reviews from people saying that they are true to size or either that they fit small and should go up half a size. Currently they only have a 35 and a 36. So which one would you advise me to get? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi

Ive got my eye on some rockstuds and I will have to buy them online, just wondering do they run true to size as I am a UK 7 but some designers I have to buy 1/2 size up.

I am wondering if this is the case with rockstuds? I want the flats - maybe with strap or just the ballerina's I am unsure as yet.

Thanks for your help.

Please do a search, there are a number of Valentino shoe threads with sizing info and questions. For myself, the cage flats run small, apx 1/2 size while the regular ones run big. I am tts in kitten and 100 but many size up 1/2 size.

Hi guys, I am trying to purchase a pair of the rockstuds. I tried them on in a dept store and they told me I should got for a size 36.5. It was quite a tight fit and I tried on the size 37 which is a little loose on the front strap part and also the back (about 1-2 cm gap). Do you think I should go for a size 36.5 or a 37? Btw, I have several pairs of EU designer shoes and they're between 37-37.5 range.

Hi guys, I am trying to purchase a pair of the rockstuds. I tried them on in a dept store and they told me I should got for a size 36.5. It was quite a tight fit and I tried on the size 37 which is a little loose on the front strap part and also the back (about 1-2 cm gap). Do you think I should go for a size 36.5 or a 37? Btw, I have several pairs of EU designer shoes and they're between 37-37.5 range.

well, you could put a shoe pad in the looser pair, or try stretching the tight ones a bit?