~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I downloaded a how to booklet from an FB page, the problem is that I'm not sure if I want it as a necklace or a bracelet......

2. If the place I'm going to has the promo I plan on making mine a necklace maybe with a murano bead I like them worn that way but I haven't really checked out too many bracelet options yet but I would be afraid of getting it wet so it may be safer on my neck!

3. OMG...I love Kingston...I live there for 4 yrs while I was in University!!!

4. Yep, I did get one......:smile: Hmmm, I wonder if they'll do the Sept promo?? Last gift with purchase I got was the sleigh ornament at Christmas....

5. Planning my next bracelet!!

So now that I got the first one done I already think I know what I'm going to do next. I really want the purple leather bracelet coming out for Fall. I think I'll transfer my purple beads onto that, and then do browns/golds/blues on the silver bracelet. The brown was my first choice but I didn't like the brown Pandora muranos, but there are some brown Chamelia ones that I love, so I'll do the Chamelia muranos and the rest from Pandora. Lots of time to work on the new one before Fall!!

6. I'm about an hour away. Too far to drive just for pandora but when we have to go to hotel dieu twice a year it's a good excuse to get some shopping in downtown :smile: Even better now that I know there is a pandora store literally a 5min walk from the hospital!

7. And another hopeless addict is created!!! :roflmfao:

My hubby is in Toronto right now for work.....On his way back tonight though...So I'm actually able to surfe E-bay and TPF without being teased and harrassed...quite peaceful actually (Peaceful???? With twins girls???) lol

8. This promotion is for the leather lariat and to get a murano on the way they show on most pics is not possible. It has to be the cotton lariat......the leather one is too thick!!!

9. ok what is the difference between a white store and a silver store??

10. We used to party at Stages and Kokomo's on Princess St...lmao

11. I'm not sure but my store is black...lmao...k, I'm done being bitter!

12. ah that ruins the fun then! LOL I thought those were the leather ones...oh well guess I have to come up with something else!

13. H-E-L-L-O everybody!!!! :cool:

14. I think that it means one has the whole collection and the other a partial collection of Pandora. Not sure which is which.... Is there no Pandora store near you?

15. haha well on the pandora site it's showing the place that I want to go as two links. One says it's a silver store and the other says it's white...don't know which it is or what that means. I know it has something to do with what they carry and how much but I can't find an explanation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice