~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's the only one thats not Pandora.....it's the snowflake from Chamilia....saw it in an old post from the other Pandora thread that has lots of pics and had to order it, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one thats ever done that!

2. It's gorgeous! I think you have the safety on backwards... the toggley part goes on the end where the barrel clasp stays put. Try it that way?

I was freaking out too! Kept checking, kept checking... it's like another addiction besides the bracelets! Also, after a few attempts I found a Pandora store that exchanged my too large yellow murano thank you bracelet! Try it!

Yes, what everyone else said... some stores are September 1-3, some are the 8-11th. They vary. Check w/your store. Also heard it's spend $100 and you get the barrel clasp (no need to upgrade). That's what my store told me this evening anyway... :biggrin:

3. Lol! It never ends.....finish one....start another....:P....we're all the same!

Looking forward to the next pic!

4. Welcome to the forum (even though you crashed it!) :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

In the US, some stores are whole month, some are just a weekend. Check with them first!

LOL! I just noticed your signature! :biggrin:

No you can do it! You fold the leather and put the murano on the folded in half part (not the part with the tips on it). And you don't have to decide necklace or bracelet... you can always change your mind and wear it different ways! :smile:

5. ladies.....I'm off to bed now.....:sleepy: have a great morning/afternoon/evening!

6. No you can do it! You fold the leather and put the murano on the folded in half part (not the part with the tips on it). And you don't have to decide necklace or bracelet... you can always change your mind and wear it different ways! :smile:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!! I will try it tomorrow......:biggrin:

g'night!

7. OMG, you are my sister from another mother! LOL!!!!
    I was seriously freaking out that I didn't have all of your emails or anything! :sad::sad:

8. Hmm. Too bad it still works out cheaper the other way...to spend $75 then pay the $15 difference between the bracelets. Where are you a where are you a pharmacist? :smile: Congrats on almost making it to your goal weight!!! Your bracelet looks beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics of your other one :yes:

haha true...I remember your plans from the bracelet planner, your end result looked quite different but I liked it much better!! ;)

Hellooooo on here finally!! Also, don't have to tell you again but I love your bracelet and your new universals! Can't wait to see the new additions on there!!!

I know...it was very sad not checking in with you guys everyday!!! Is everyone still alive??? :P

9. Yes, mememe takes about 1 week. Your bracelet is STUNNING!!!!! Congrats on all your goals!!!!

10. I'm doing a Pandora, Chamilia, Biagi bracelet right now. I need that snowflake! And the other Chamilia snowflake too... because no two snowflakes are alike! (It's for my season theme bracelet)... :biggrin:

11. PandaPharm... it's just you and me! So how's life? LOL!

12. LOL, well here I am again.....I can't sleep and have to e up at 5:00 a.m. ARGGGHHHH!!!

13. Ouch! I got lost in FB land! I've got to go to bed myself. It's nearly 11:30! Try to sleep well! Hubby finally put in the AC in the bedroom last night, so that's an improvement. It's quite hot here lately!

14. WAIT........... I'm here too because I can't sleep...so what else would I love more than your company? :biggrin:

15. It's really hot here too... I'm going to try "again" to get some sleep....I missed you all so much!!!! Night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice