~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to the Forum! again!......:P......this crash really threw everyone for a loop I think.... did you have to register again? Please do share and don't forget the pics!......:biggrin:

2. Are those muranos Pandora? I don't every remember seeing them but I think they're beautiful.....reminds me of water and waves. Very nice! Oh, and thank you for the welcome!

3. Yes, i did have to re-register.....everything was lost but worst of all, I was really missing reading all of these blogs. Am seriously addicted!:P

4. I'm seriously addicted too I couldn't get anything authenticated that I was watching on ebay LOL! I was going crazy checking every 10 minutes to see if it was back up...

5. Question: how long does it take for mememe accessories to deliver to the US? I ordered a retired bead today (and of course, I want it tomorrow!)

6. oh nice!!! you've got a christ charm!..... and that crown....:graucho:

7. well, whenever I've ordered from the UK it generally would take 7 - 10 days....

8. good, that's not so bad. Just wondering.

9. yes I stumbled on that.I refused to pay what I see them listed on eBay for and sprung for a used one,lol.That crown has decommissioned me:roflmfao:

No those are universal troll beads.I bought a pink kit.a bracelet with a big flower clasp and a T initial too.I want the yarn charm they make but that's it.I don't think anymore will be coming in the mail to me.I'm definitely a Pandora Girl :P

10. Here is what I call my victory bracelet....victory over my weight. Every time I met one of my goals, I rewarded myself with a few beads. The bracelet is almost full, and I'm almost to my goal weight.

[​IMG]

11. YEAH!!!! It worked!

12. I know what you mean.... I hope that never happens again!.....:girlsigh:

Pathetic aren't we! lol!.....anyone would think we didn't have a life.....:P

13. OMG!!! I love, love, love your bracelet! :love::heart::cloud9: That's it.....I'm starting a pink one next!

14. That is awesome and a lovely way to reward yourself.What is the one thats above your mother of pearl?

15. Thanks Issie!!!! I really like it too and it really kind of just evolved. Will try to post my other bracelet soon. And of course, I'm planning my next bracelet already..... a two-tone one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice