~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did everyone give up on this forum? LOL! I need to update my signature... I've got a bunch of the stuff already.... Waiting on the P&P and Lion Head now....

2. Nope, I'm here....tired as hell but here........ Will you post updated pics??? :graucho:

3. I have been suffering withdrawals, then I was too busy to log on until now.....have to read so many pages!
    WTH......what bunch of stuff? New release stuff???

4. Haha, love your new signature!:smile: Missed all you guys!

5. It's funny at how deprived I felt...I was also sad that I had no way to contact anyone.....

6. Oops I snuck on at work and then I was so exhausted I just went straight to bed when I got home! Glad I don't have 14 hour work days most of the time!! I will post some pics of my hybrid creation soon when the sun gets higher..I'm quite excited with it :smile:

7. Love all these!
    NorthShoreRPh, I have been thinking of getting that chamilia snowflake because of seeing those photos on the other thread too!
    Tanj, you really hit the big time with that crown!
    Crissy, love the whole blue/purple thing, and those chamilia ones are genius! They really stand out.
    :flowers::flowers::flowers:

8. I know......:crybaby::shucks:.....nowhere to turn to during those bored moments at work!

I can't wait to see!!!:biggrin:

9. Wait a hot second, must have totally glanced over this last night who/where did you get the crown from??? It looks gorgeous!!

10. I can't wait to see it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice