~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't take long - maybe a month or so!! Anyway, my lovely DH bought me tons of charms while we were on our anniversary in NYC and then my Canada Post package came today with the rest of my beads. As a matter of fact, I had one murano left that won't fit, but I got a lanyard in the promotion so I'll try to figure out how to make a necklace.

I ended up putting on 2 Chamilia muranos - they work perfectly and give it just a touch of bling. :smile:

pandcomplete.jpg

I finally played around with some charms and built some stuff for once.

The crown is for my blue fairy tale theme i'm starting.I need to get some two tone clips and a two tone bracelet.The pink heart will go on my pink theme.Mind you i made it only to see the site had crashed,lol.I got my 7th bracelet because I got too many charms and not enough bracelets.On top of that i'm sure the hubs is thrilled i've bought my first few pieces of trollbeads.Luckily I'm not too keen on their charms.

The Lariat was an epic fail so I definitely will not be wearing necklaces only a bracelet.

Here is what I call my victory bracelet....victory over my weight. Every time I met one of my goals, I rewarded myself with a few beads. The bracelet is almost full, and I'm almost to my goal weight.

VictoryPandora.jpg

Love all these!
NorthShoreRPh, I have been thinking of getting that chamilia snowflake because of seeing those photos on the other thread too!
Tanj, you really hit the big time with that crown!
Crissy, love the whole blue/purple thing, and those chamilia ones are genius! They really stand out.
:flowers::flowers::flowers:

It's funny at how deprived I felt...I was also sad that I had no way to contact anyone.....

I know......:crybaby::shucks:.....nowhere to turn to during those bored moments at work!

Oops I snuck on at work and then I was so exhausted I just went straight to bed when I got home! Glad I don't have 14 hour work days most of the time!! I will post some pics of my hybrid creation soon when the sun gets higher..I'm quite excited with it :smile:

I can't wait to see!!!:biggrin:

Welcome and its nice to meet you.I'm MIA alot but I always find my way back:biggrin:

Ok so I didn't get anything yesterday in the mail but today it made up for it.I bought my HG..the 14kt crown and got it overnight-ed to me in time for my vacay..I said my ban started yesterday but was still buying stuff but nothing today so i'm doing good yeah,lol.I got some more stuff I need to show you girls i've gotten in the last few days.I finally played around with some charms and built some stuff for once.

The crown is for my blue fairy tale theme i'm starting.I need to get some two tone clips and a two tone bracelet.The pink heart will go on my pink theme.Mind you i made it only to see the site had crashed,lol.I got my 7th bracelet because I got too many charms and not enough bracelets.On top of that i'm sure the hubs is thrilled i've bought my first few pieces of trollbeads.Luckily I'm not too keen on their charms.

The Lariat was an epic fail so I definitely will not be wearing necklaces only a bracelet.

Wait a hot second, must have totally glanced over this last night who/where did you get the crown from??? It looks gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.