~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets try this again. Hello everyone! I'm new to blogging but have loved Pandora for a few years now. A few months ago I discovered this thread and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Been reading all of your entries since then with great pleasure. I hope you don't mind if I share from time to time. Thanks everyone....you are all fun to read.

Welcome to the Forum! again!......:P......this crash really threw everyone for a loop I think.... did you have to register again? Please do share and don't forget the pics!......:biggrin:

Welcome and its nice to meet you.I'm MIA alot but I always find my way back:biggrin:

Ok so I didn't get anything yesterday in the mail but today it made up for it.I bought my HG..the 14kt crown and got it overnight-ed to me in time for my vacay..I said my ban started yesterday but was still buying stuff but nothing today so i'm doing good yeah,lol.I got some more stuff I need to show you girls i've gotten in the last few days.I finally played around with some charms and built some stuff for once.

The crown is for my blue fairy tale theme i'm starting.I need to get some two tone clips and a two tone bracelet.The pink heart will go on my pink theme.Mind you i made it only to see the site had crashed,lol.I got my 7th bracelet because I got too many charms and not enough bracelets.On top of that i'm sure the hubs is thrilled i've bought my first few pieces of trollbeads.Luckily I'm not too keen on their charms.

The Lariat was an epic fail so I definitely will not be wearing necklaces only a bracelet.

Are those muranos Pandora? I don't every remember seeing them but I think they're beautiful.....reminds me of water and waves. Very nice! Oh, and thank you for the welcome!

Welcome and its nice to meet you.I'm MIA alot but I always find my way back:biggrin:

Ok so I didn't get anything yesterday in the mail but today it made up for it.I bought my HG..the 14kt crown and got it overnight-ed to me in time for my vacay..I said my ban started yesterday but was still buying stuff but nothing today so i'm doing good yeah,lol.I got some more stuff I need to show you girls i've gotten in the last few days.I finally played around with some charms and built some stuff for once.

The crown is for my blue fairy tale theme i'm starting.I need to get some two tone clips and a two tone bracelet.The pink heart will go on my pink theme.Mind you i made it only to see the site had crashed,lol.I got my 7th bracelet because I got too many charms and not enough bracelets.On top of that i'm sure the hubs is thrilled i've bought my first few pieces of trollbeads.Luckily I'm not too keen on their charms.

The Lariat was an epic fail so I definitely will not be wearing necklaces only a bracelet.

oh nice!!! you've got a christ charm!..... and that crown....:graucho:

oh nice!!! you've got a christ charm!..... and that crown....:graucho:

yes I stumbled on that.I refused to pay what I see them listed on eBay for and sprung for a used one,lol.That crown has decommissioned me:roflmfao:

Are those muranos Pandora? I don't every remember seeing them but I think they're beautiful.....reminds me of water and waves. Very nice! Oh, and thank you for the welcome!

No those are universal troll beads.I bought a pink kit.a bracelet with a big flower clasp and a T initial too.I want the yarn charm they make but that's it.I don't think anymore will be coming in the mail to me.I'm definitely a Pandora Girl :P

Here is what I call my victory bracelet....victory over my weight. Every time I met one of my goals, I rewarded myself with a few beads. The bracelet is almost full, and I'm almost to my goal weight.

VictoryPandora.jpg

Yes, i did have to re-register.....everything was lost but worst of all, I was really missing reading all of these blogs. Am seriously addicted!:P

I know what you mean.... I hope that never happens again!.....:girlsigh:

I'm seriously addicted too I couldn't get anything authenticated that I was watching on ebay LOL! I was going crazy checking every 10 minutes to see if it was back up...

Pathetic aren't we! lol!.....anyone would think we didn't have a life.....:P

Status
Not open for further replies.