~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I downloaded a how to booklet from an FB page, the problem is that I'm not sure if I want it as a necklace or a bracelet......

If the place I'm going to has the promo I plan on making mine a necklace maybe with a murano bead I like them worn that way but I haven't really checked out too many bracelet options yet but I would be afraid of getting it wet so it may be safer on my neck!

LOL!! I am hoping this store in Kingston has a large selection but I doubt it! They don't even advertise pandora in their store windows or anything! I have walked by this place at least twice a year when we travel there for mom to have her follow up appointments. I always go downtown to shop at the stores because it beats sitting in a waiting room for hours and hours. The only rule is it has to be within walking distance since we park in the underground hospital parking (cheaper than on the street) so if it's a store I can walk to I'm allowed to go :graucho:

OMG...I love Kingston...I live there for 4 yrs while I was in University!!!

Planning my next bracelet!!

So now that I got the first one done I already think I know what I'm going to do next. I really want the purple leather bracelet coming out for Fall. I think I'll transfer my purple beads onto that, and then do browns/golds/blues on the silver bracelet. The brown was my first choice but I didn't like the brown Pandora muranos, but there are some brown Chamelia ones that I love, so I'll do the Chamelia muranos and the rest from Pandora. Lots of time to work on the new one before Fall!!

Planning my next bracelet!!

So now that I got the first one done I already think I know what I'm going to do next. I really want the purple leather bracelet coming out for Fall. I think I'll transfer my purple beads onto that, and then do browns/golds/blues on the silver bracelet. The brown was my first choice but I didn't like the brown Pandora muranos, but there are some brown Chamelia ones that I love, so I'll do the Chamelia muranos and the rest from Pandora. Lots of time to work on the new one before Fall!!

And another hopeless addict is created!!! :roflmfao:

My hubby is in Toronto right now for work.....On his way back tonight though...So I'm actually able to surfe E-bay and TPF without being teased and harrassed...quite peaceful actually (Peaceful???? With twins girls???) lol

If the place I'm going to has the promo I plan on making mine a necklace maybe with a murano bead I like them worn that way but I haven't really checked out too many bracelet options yet but I would be afraid of getting it wet so it may be safer on my neck!

This promotion is for the leather lariat and to get a murano on the way they show on most pics is not possible. It has to be the cotton lariat......the leather one is too thick!!!

I'm not sure but my store is black...lmao...k, I'm done being bitter!

haha well on the pandora site it's showing the place that I want to go as two links. One says it's a silver store and the other says it's white...don't know which it is or what that means. I know it has something to do with what they carry and how much but I can't find an explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.