Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Two squares again for me tody. Large format with my 140 Parures de Sables and TPF made me do it (copying @Cookiefiend ) Hunted for this one for ages.View attachment 5985053
ohmygawdddd - how beautiful! This color is gorgeous!
Good morning!
Due to long travels and busy work at arrival I have not been able to bingo yet - but hopefully I have time before the week is gone.

Sotd for an event with the US embassy - what else could I choose but Faune et Flores du Texas?

View attachment 5985144
Wish you all a sunny day!
The Turkey scarf for the day - winning!
Heading to the office with my trusty Selle Imaginaire CSGM.

View attachment 5985216
Wow - that's marvelous!
I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
View attachment 5985097View attachment 5985100
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
They're both great but truly the blue is my favorite!
And - ahem - haven't we all decided there's no such thing as too many blue scarves?
(0r pink?)
Your Leonhardi is stunning tied like this!
:lol: I meant First Bingo for me this week! I think you would join a very big sisterhood were you to add the En Liberté!

The scarf altar is fantastic!! I do not have one but this is inspiring... I love that marble CSPM @bunnycat-- it is a regret item for me that I tried it and passed it by...

Your LFauSdeV is simply fantastic @Redbirdhermes-- I am glad you gave mish-mash a chance...

Thank you so much @Ashanti_Rose that is very kind and I am glad to hear as I love both!

Fantastic @Agrume. We are twins and this may be my most used CSGT of the ones that I have-- it looks great with your coat.

It is lovely @mktlim! And Chorus Stellarum made multiples offenders of many of us!!!

Ok, this is amazing-- the changeant of your new Tourbillons is just beautiful @Cookiefiend. Huge congratulations on this one. So beautiful in this format...and your Cache-cache is nothing but cuteness in this cw too.

I'll board the "too many to count" TPF-inspired boat, too @Cookiefiend! And I will make a short tutorial on my mannequin for you and @Jereni today.

Your dip-dye is gorgeous @Jereni! Really lovely. I am so sorry to hear about your Story. Is it back yet? Pleas elet us know the result of its spa treatment. Sometimes they are amazing at getting out cleaning mistakes with their own magic products so 🤞 (I will make a knot tutorial today, too)

Thank you @Maedi! It is a definite winner and I am delighted we are twins-- I love it with greens also. My scarf ring collection is as large as it is because a) I bought many when Mai Tai went out of business and I was afraid her reversible chain d'ancre would never be available b) I like the lightweight colorful ones and c) my family often gives them to me when they can think of nothing else to wrap-- it is the default gift!
Thank you sweetheart!
You'll see more of it today - and you're one of the reasons I get to check off another Bingo box!
Yes, I did buy a scarf last month and TPF definitely made me do it!
Went on a quest after an enlightening discussion with @EtsyBoss on the lemurs, chameleons and the fossa-or-not-fossa adorning this scarf. Happy to be twins with @LKBNOLA who shared her cw.

Ticking four boxes with Au cœur de la vie!

View attachment 5985249

View attachment 5985251
Ohmiii - that is lovely!
Congratulations!
Hitting two boxes today with this Robe du Soir marble. I bought it several years ago and never wore it. Shame on me, it is gorgeous. I wanted to fold it on the other bias to highlight the pink half of the design but the tag on that side is one of those obnoxiously large white ones and I can’t find my seam ripper View attachment 5985252

View attachment 5985253
So beautiful, and I'm thrilled you're wearing it!
I love your glasses too!
And - lastly - I have a couple of those darn tags that I haven't removed yet too... but I do have a short term solution for them! Double sided tape! It has just enough hold, but isn't too sticky!

ohmygawdddd - how beautiful! This color is gorgeous!

The Turkey scarf for the day - winning!

Wow - that's marvelous!

They're both great but truly the blue is my favorite!
And - ahem - haven't we all decided there's no such thing as too many blue scarves?
(0r pink?)
Your Leonhardi is stunning tied like this!

Thank you sweetheart!
You'll see more of it today - and you're one of the reasons I get to check off another Bingo box!

Ohmiii - that is lovely!
Congratulations!

So beautiful, and I'm thrilled you're wearing it!
I love your glasses too!
And - lastly - I have a couple of those darn tags that I haven't removed yet too... but I do have a short term solution for them! Double sided tape! It has just enough hold, but isn't too sticky!
Thanks Cookie, I saw these glasses at the optician and knew they had to be mine!

I will look into the double sided tape since the odds of me finding the seam ripper are low.

Still no Bingo for me, but I’m getting closer!
IMG_5357.jpeg
Checked off a few boxes today with:
Scarf Box Altar - really a tower… so I stacked some things on them. This corresponds with my checking off the Large Format Binge Offender*. I have purchased 6 140s this year - bad BAD Cookie!!
Edit - and OOO I could add Wanna Bee Scarf Ring Wrangler!
IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg

Bought a Scarf Last Month with Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus
IMG_5402.jpeg
Bought a scarf on Saturday, and it has already arrived - so this is my first time to wear it! It’s also my Not so Secret Scarf Mail, and it was TOTALLY TPF That Made Me Do It - as I was alerted to this beauty by TPF members, the seller is a TPF member AND a TPF member has this color changeant in another format - whew!
It’s all TPF’s fault! :lol:
Oh and Matching Lippy to the fabulous magenta!
IMG_5376.jpeg
IMG_5394.jpeg
(Car-fie photo)
IMG_5399.jpeg

*Some of you may remember my saying for several years that I just couldn’t see the point of the CSGM - I felt it was like wearing a sweater with a sweater… guess what.. it IS!! It’s like wearing a cuddly snuggly cutie pie sweater on your sweater! I blame the CSGT for this discovery… so I have 4 of them now…

Two squares again for me tody. Large format with my 140 Parures de Sables and TPF made me do it (copying @Cookiefiend ) Hunted for this one for ages.View attachment 5985053
These greens are so dreamy for spring!!! Congrats on the find!

Good morning!
Due to long travels and busy work at arrival I have not been able to bingo yet - but hopefully I have time before the week is gone.

Sotd for an event with the US embassy - what else could I choose but Faune et Flores du Texas?

View attachment 5985144
Wish you all a sunny day!
Perfect for a US embassy event HE!

Heading to the office with my trusty Selle Imaginaire CSGM.

View attachment 5985216
These colors are superb on you!

I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
I can see the tough choice, and the need for a CCD. I think you can get away with either but need to decide which one is likely to stick around longer, even if it means staying in your color comfort zone. :smile: Congrats on the SSM! I too have done that and I adore the lime green with the teal.

:lol: I meant First Bingo for me this week! I think you would join a very big sisterhood were you to add the En Liberté!

The scarf altar is fantastic!! I do not have one but this is inspiring... I love that marble CSPM @bunnycat-- it is a regret item for me that I tried it and passed it by...

Your LFauSdeV is simply fantastic @Redbirdhermes-- I am glad you gave mish-mash a chance...

Thank you so much @Ashanti_Rose that is very kind and I am glad to hear as I love both!

Fantastic @Agrume. We are twins and this may be my most used CSGT of the ones that I have-- it looks great with your coat.

It is lovely @mktlim! And Chorus Stellarum made multiples offenders of many of us!!!

Ok, this is amazing-- the changeant of your new Tourbillons is just beautiful @Cookiefiend. Huge congratulations on this one. So beautiful in this format...and your Cache-cache is nothing but cuteness in this cw too.

I'll board the "too many to count" TPF-inspired boat, too @Cookiefiend! And I will make a short tutorial on my mannequin for you and @Jereni today.

Your dip-dye is gorgeous @Jereni! Really lovely. I am so sorry to hear about your Story. Is it back yet? Pleas elet us know the result of its spa treatment. Sometimes they are amazing at getting out cleaning mistakes with their own magic products so 🤞 (I will make a knot tutorial today, too)

Thank you @Maedi! It is a definite winner and I am delighted we are twins-- I love it with greens also. My scarf ring collection is as large as it is because a) I bought many when Mai Tai went out of business and I was afraid her reversible chain d'ancre would never be available b) I like the lightweight colorful ones and c) my family often gives them to me when they can think of nothing else to wrap-- it is the default gift!
I think you may have been the first Bingo of the week too though. Maybe I missed someone??? I still have secret hopes they'll turn En Liberte in to a giant triangle.... so I'll sit on me hands just a bit longer and dream.

Yes, I did buy a scarf last month and TPF definitely made me do it!

Went on a quest after an enlightening discussion with @EtsyBoss on the lemurs, chameleons and the fossa-or-not-fossa adorning this scarf. Happy to be twins with @LKBNOLA who shared her cw.

Ticking four boxes with Au cœur de la vie!

View attachment 5985249

View attachment 5985251
oooh- what a lovely find! It truly is magnificent. :smile:

Hitting two boxes today with this Robe du Soir marble. I bought it several years ago and never wore it. Shame on me, it is gorgeous. I wanted to fold it on the other bias to highlight the pink half of the design but the tag on that side is one of those obnoxiously large white ones and I can’t find my seam ripper View attachment 5985252

View attachment 5985253
I am sooooo glad you broke this one out for its first spin this week! The colors are fantastic.

Still no Bingo for me, but I’m getting closer!
View attachment 5985264
Checked off a few boxes today with:
Scarf Box Altar - really a tower… so I stacked some things on them. This corresponds with my checking off the Large Format Binge Offender*. I have purchased 6 140s this year - bad BAD Cookie!!
Edit - and OOO I could add Wanna Bee Scarf Ring Wrangler!
View attachment 5985265
View attachment 5985266

Bought a Scarf Last Month with Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus
View attachment 5985272
Bought a scarf on Saturday, and it has already arrived - so this is my first time to wear it! It’s also my Not so Secret Scarf Mail, and it was TOTALLY TPF That Made Me Do It - as I was alerted to this beauty by TPF members, the seller is a TPF member AND a TPF member has this color changeant in another format - whew!
It’s all TPF’s fault! :lol:
Oh and Matching Lippy to the fabulous magenta!
View attachment 5985267
View attachment 5985268
(Car-fie photo)
View attachment 5985269

*Some of you may remember my saying for several years that I just couldn’t see the point of the CSGM - I felt it was like wearing a sweater with a sweater… guess what.. it IS!! It’s like wearing a cuddly snuggly cutie pie sweater on your sweater! I blame the CSGT for this discovery… so I have 4 of them now…
Cookie how do you get the labels to stick to the boxes? When I tried this,
the boxes repelled the labels and I even tried adding tape with no success. It is like H coated the boxes with kryptonite!

Cookie how do you get the labels to stick to the boxes? When I tried this,
the boxes repelled the labels and I even tried adding tape with no success. It is like H coated the boxes with kryptonite!
I have had to press (with my nail) some of them back onto the box - but I feel like after a few times they get the idea and stay.

I haven't worn a scarf since Friday because I've been a sneezing and sniffling snot mess thanks to coming down with Covid, ugh. All these years and I finally tested positive for the first time ever. It's not too bad, I can still taste food but I am staying away from silks until my face has dried up 🤧 !! This is the last one I wore before becoming 'symptomatic'... Under The Waves.

UnderTheWaves-Black.jpg

Checking off the "Broke my Own Rules" box because this is the first one I got in a second colorway after saying I would never get 2 of the same design. That rule is now bye bye. En liberte then! All clear to do multiples.

And finally an alter after a splurge trip to H. When I have more energy I'll do a proper stamp up of a bingo card.

HBoxAlter.jpg

I would love to know more about how it is different from the Trio @mktlim!!

@LKBNOLA it can handle more material through the ring! I tried doing the same knot with both, the Noued has a bigger opening to me. Trio ring in the bottom mod shot. I'll post my review of the ring in the scarf ring thread.

I guess I can call myself a scarf ring wrangler today. I remember being indecisive over getting Zouaves et Dragons.

IMG_6477.jpegIMG_6478.jpeg

IMG_6459.jpeg

View attachment 5985247
View attachment 5985103

Thank you, LKBNOLA, and what a great Leonhardi! Love it. :heart:

SOTD was Parade en Fanfare, and it matched surprisingly well with the camel trousers. Usually I wear navy/brown/camel combinations, but am on a colour diet for this - and should preventively going on a PeF-like colour scheme, too. Enough scarves to match with black/navy/camel.
And I have somewhat of a scarf box construction behind our bed, mainly filled with scarf paraphernalia (scarf rings…). Whether it qualifies as an altar, is best left to our scarf mistress.

IMG_8893.jpegIMG_8883.jpegIMG_8840.jpeg

Haven’t seen all the posts for today but adding mine quickly for now ~

Today I get to check off ‘parole from Ban Island’ as I was very bad this weekend and grabbed Splash Park! I thought this was going to be a one-scarf season for me, but alas. Also marking the ‘first wear’ Bingo square. I’m thinking I might actually get to claim Bingo at some point this week.

View attachment 5984475

View attachment 5984478
Yay, you got it! It looks great on you. Such a fun scarf.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jereni