Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Excited to share my scarf mail today. I had missed out on Le Jaguar et ale Colibri when it was available on the US website. I had to swim frantically off ban island when I saw this shawl below retail from a reseller and snapped it up Lickety-split!

View attachment 5984484

The last few days I have been showing some love to my other scarves so they don’t feel abandoned lol 😂 Today was this cute unbranded silk bandanna that is so reminiscent of summer, great for my casual trotting around for chores today in 80+ degrees weather- summer is already here!

View attachment 5984485
So glad you managed to grab the Le Jaguar Et le Colibri in this cw. It’s so serene. Love your cute bandana. Looking forward to strawberry season!!

I haven't worn a scarf since Friday because I've been a sneezing and sniffling snot mess thanks to coming down with Covid, ugh. All these years and I finally tested positive for the first time ever. It's not too bad, I can still taste food but I am staying away from silks until my face has dried up 🤧 !! This is the last one I wore before becoming 'symptomatic'... Under The Waves.

View attachment 5985407

Checking off the "Broke my Own Rules" box because this is the first one I got in a second colorway after saying I would never get 2 of the same design. That rule is now bye bye. En liberte then! All clear to do multiples.

And finally an alter after a splurge trip to H. When I have more energy I'll do a proper stamp up of a bingo card.

View attachment 5985408
Wow for the splurging at H! Curious about your altar "stand". Did you get it in Madagascar? It's the only place in the world where I've seen this, I have one too.

First Bingo of the Week! Adding two chips to my earlier three...
View attachment 5984709
Scarf Ring Wrangler (not sure if this is what was intended but I am outing myself as a scarf ring addict, if not wrangler!!!)
View attachment 5984710
En Liberté! is my SOTD. I asked my SA for this cw based solely on a tiny thumbnail posted early in the seasonal thread and it has not disappointed. It is a go-to travel scarf for me as it works in every season and has so many distinct coordinating and contrasting colors. Today I am giving it a spring vibe with a pale lavender top.
View attachment 5984711
Beautiful with lavender. I must try it! Also, scarf ring goals.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
View attachment 5985097View attachment 5985100
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
Blue? Good. Green? Good. What’s not to love?! Great new acquisitions!

Still no Bingo for me, but I’m getting closer!
View attachment 5985264
Checked off a few boxes today with:
Scarf Box Altar - really a tower… so I stacked some things on them. This corresponds with my checking off the Large Format Binge Offender*. I have purchased 6 140s this year - bad BAD Cookie!!
Edit - and OOO I could add Wanna Bee Scarf Ring Wrangler!
View attachment 5985265
View attachment 5985266

Bought a Scarf Last Month with Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus
View attachment 5985272
Bought a scarf on Saturday, and it has already arrived - so this is my first time to wear it! It’s also my Not so Secret Scarf Mail, and it was TOTALLY TPF That Made Me Do It - as I was alerted to this beauty by TPF members, the seller is a TPF member AND a TPF member has this color changeant in another format - whew!
It’s all TPF’s fault! :lol:
Oh and Matching Lippy to the fabulous magenta!
View attachment 5985267
View attachment 5985268
(Car-fie photo)
View attachment 5985269

*Some of you may remember my saying for several years that I just couldn’t see the point of the CSGM - I felt it was like wearing a sweater with a sweater… guess what.. it IS!! It’s like wearing a cuddly snuggly cutie pie sweater on your sweater! I blame the CSGT for this discovery… so I have 4 of them now…
Wow, gorgeous Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus! I’ve also been really bad and need to be on a large format diet, although if I’m as good at scarf diets as I am at food diets… I’m doomed!

I haven't worn a scarf since Friday because I've been a sneezing and sniffling snot mess thanks to coming down with Covid, ugh. All these years and I finally tested positive for the first time ever. It's not too bad, I can still taste food but I am staying away from silks until my face has dried up 🤧 !! This is the last one I wore before becoming 'symptomatic'... Under The Waves.

View attachment 5985407

Checking off the "Broke my Own Rules" box because this is the first one I got in a second colorway after saying I would never get 2 of the same design. That rule is now bye bye. En liberte then! All clear to do multiples.

And finally an alter after a splurge trip to H. When I have more energy I'll do a proper stamp up of a bingo card.

View attachment 5985408
Oh no, I hope you feel better quickly! What a knockout design and cw that Under The Waves is… *sigh*

Good morning!
Due to long travels and busy work at arrival I have not been able to bingo yet - but hopefully I have time before the week is gone.

Sotd for an event with the US embassy - what else could I choose but Faune et Flores du Texas?

View attachment 5985144
Wish you all a sunny day!
@HermesEchidna - Perfect scarf for the meeting. And with your blouse.
Heading to the office with my trusty Selle Imaginaire CSGM.

View attachment 5985216
@GloWW0rM I don't know if I'd be smiling that much going into the office, but your lovely scarf is so bright and cozy.
I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
View attachment 5985097View attachment 5985100
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
@LKBNOLA Both are beautiful, but definitely the blue. And you probably already knew that.
Yes, I did buy a scarf last month and TPF definitely made me do it!

Went on a quest after an enlightening discussion with @EtsyBoss on the lemurs, chameleons and the fossa-or-not-fossa adorning this scarf. Happy to be twins with @LKBNOLA who shared her cw.

Ticking four boxes with Au cœur de la vie!

View attachment 5985249

View attachment 5985251
@FA73 That's a great scarf!
Hitting two boxes today with this Robe du Soir marble. I bought it several years ago and never wore it. Shame on me, it is gorgeous. I wanted to fold it on the other bias to highlight the pink half of the design but the tag on that side is one of those obnoxiously large white ones and I can’t find my seam ripper View attachment 5985252

View attachment 5985253
@Sickgrl13 Love the marble scarf!
I visited the flagship store in NYC yesterday! The difference in service compared to my home store was NIGHT and DAY. I didn’t buy anything but I will always have fond memories of the lovely, lovely SA I met. Later in the day I went to a bar in Park Slope and received a beautiful compliment on my scarf.View attachment 5985262
View attachment 5985263
@Teaforparrots That is a great scarf, and it's good to hear you had a fun visit to the flagship.
Still no Bingo for me, but I’m getting closer!
View attachment 5985264
Checked off a few boxes today with:
Scarf Box Altar - really a tower… so I stacked some things on them. This corresponds with my checking off the Large Format Binge Offender*. I have purchased 6 140s this year - bad BAD Cookie!!
Edit - and OOO I could add Wanna Bee Scarf Ring Wrangler!
View attachment 5985265
View attachment 5985266

Bought a Scarf Last Month with Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus
View attachment 5985272
Bought a scarf on Saturday, and it has already arrived - so this is my first time to wear it! It’s also my Not so Secret Scarf Mail, and it was TOTALLY TPF That Made Me Do It - as I was alerted to this beauty by TPF members, the seller is a TPF member AND a TPF member has this color changeant in another format - whew!
It’s all TPF’s fault! :lol:
Oh and Matching Lippy to the fabulous magenta!
View attachment 5985267
View attachment 5985268
(Car-fie photo)
View attachment 5985269

*Some of you may remember my saying for several years that I just couldn’t see the point of the CSGM - I felt it was like wearing a sweater with a sweater… guess what.. it IS!! It’s like wearing a cuddly snuggly cutie pie sweater on your sweater! I blame the CSGT for this discovery… so I have 4 of them now…
@Cookiefiend Wow. Just wow on the changeant.
Animapolis today, so checking the Jan B and twins/etc boxes! I think there are quadruplets or more of this colorway on this thread.

View attachment 5985366

View attachment 5985367
@Jereni This is such a beautiful cw and suits you perfectly.
I'm wearing one of my earliest and still most favorite Kyoto marble silk muffler today.

View attachment 5985371

Here is my updated Bingo card for Wednesday with More Marble Scarves circled. Why, yes, I did purchase a few more marbles.

View attachment 5985372
@Redbirdhermes I can see why it's your favorite. It's stunning.

View attachment 5985407

View attachment 5985408
@EtsyBoss Wishing you a quick and easy recovery. Your scarf is beautiful, but that pendant?! Wow.
@LKBNOLA it can handle more material through the ring! I tried doing the same knot with both, the Noued has a bigger opening to me. Trio ring in the bottom mod shot. I'll post my review of the ring in the scarf ring thread.

I guess I can call myself a scarf ring wrangler today. I remember being indecisive over getting Zouaves et Dragons.

View attachment 5985447View attachment 5985448

View attachment 5985449
@mktlim You've tied? ringed? it perfectly to show off the scarf.
SOTD was Parade en Fanfare, and it matched surprisingly well with the camel trousers. Usually I wear navy/brown/camel combinations, but am on a colour diet for this - and should preventively going on a PeF-like colour scheme, too. Enough scarves to match with black/navy/camel.
And I have somewhat of a scarf box construction behind our bed, mainly filled with scarf paraphernalia (scarf rings…). Whether it qualifies as an altar, is best left to our scarf mistress.

View attachment 5985495View attachment 5985496View attachment 5985497
@Agrume Such a classic look, renewed by the playfulness of your scarf.

I posted a few times about my indecision between colorways for En Liberté. Problem solved and choice made. So happy with my new-to-me En Liberte in blue. Influenced by many pictures here, especially @Cookiefiend. My family is a bit confused by my new scarf obsession, but saw the puppies and agreed that this is perfect for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 34

View attachment 5985407

View attachment 5985408
Oh dear - I'm so sorry you've caught the C, but I am relieved to hear that it's knot too bad!
Yay to doubles and woot to your 'H'aul - can't wait to see!
@LKBNOLA it can handle more material through the ring! I tried doing the same knot with both, the Noued has a bigger opening to me. Trio ring in the bottom mod shot. I'll post my review of the ring in the scarf ring thread.

I guess I can call myself a scarf ring wrangler today. I remember being indecisive over getting Zouaves et Dragons.

View attachment 5985447View attachment 5985448

View attachment 5985449
both ties look great!
THANK YOU!!
Signed,
Easily Confused, Often Lost.
SOTD was Parade en Fanfare, and it matched surprisingly well with the camel trousers. Usually I wear navy/brown/camel combinations, but am on a colour diet for this - and should preventively going on a PeF-like colour scheme, too. Enough scarves to match with black/navy/camel.
And I have somewhat of a scarf box construction behind our bed, mainly filled with scarf paraphernalia (scarf rings…). Whether it qualifies as an altar, is best left to our scarf mistress.

View attachment 5985495View attachment 5985496View attachment 5985497
Great colors though - they truly work for you!
I vote that this definitely counts as a Tower O'Orange!
Wow, gorgeous Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus! I’ve also been really bad and need to be on a large format diet, although if I’m as good at scarf diets as I am at food diets… I’m doomed!
oh gosh - me too... :-s
(:lol:)
@Cookiefiend Wow. Just wow on the changeant.
Thank you so much - I am equally wowed!
( I just took a picture of it on my desk; quietly glowing, just sitting there :faint:)

I posted a few times about my indecision between colorways for En Liberté. Problem solved and choice made. So happy with my new-to-me En Liberte in blue. Influenced by many pictures here, especially @Cookiefiend. My family is a bit confused by my new scarf obsession, but saw the puppies and agreed that this is perfect for me.
Congratulations twin! I do love this cw - it makes me happy. :love:
(plus - dogs!)

• Thanks
Reactions: piperdog
Hi all:

I am posting here to share my wall decoration using Hermes scarf. It's Hermes Flagship Scarf 90 and the reference number is H004091S14. The last two images are the screenshots from the official website. My office is still work-in-progress to get more decoration using Hermes items.

Question: I don't really like my frame; Can anyone recommend me a frame (preferably with glass or acrylic ones)?

Have a great day, everyone! :smile:

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 30
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 32
Hi all:

I am posting here to share my wall decoration using Hermes scarf. It's Hermes Flagship Scarf 90 and the reference number is H004091S14. The last two images are the screenshots from the official website. My office is still work-in-progress to get more decoration using Hermes items.

Question: I don't really like my frame; Can anyone recommend me a frame (preferably with glass or acrylic ones)?

Have a great day, everyone! :smile:
There's a thread talking about a very popular magnetic frame: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/lighted-magnetic-display-for-my-hermes-90-scarves.1064042/

I don't have one but I am very tempted!

Hi Scarflandia! :wave:

Happy hump day! I haven't been able to join in the fun so much lately, as work has been a lot. I am so hopelessly behind on this thread, but didn't want to miss Scarf Bingo week, so jumping right in! Big thanks to @bunnycat for hosting this fun week and to everyone else for posting your beautiful treasures making this such a fun place to visit.

I'll tick off my first squares with my new Cosmograhia Universalis, which I am wearing for the first time today. Yes, yes I did buy a scarf last month (uhmm, two actually, but more about that later).. It is Jan B and I know I'm twins with some of you on this. Special shout out to @HermesHope, your thorough blog posts were a big help and inspiration, both in selecting this and the Mythique Phoenix I got a few months ago - twins on both!

Cosmographia Universalis.png

Bingo 1.png

I visited the flagship store in NYC yesterday! The difference in service compared to my home store was NIGHT and DAY. I didn’t buy anything but I will always have fond memories of the lovely, lovely SA I met. Later in the day I went to a bar in Park Slope and received a beautiful compliment on my scarf.View attachment 5985262
View attachment 5985263
That Botanica Grafica is gorgeous on you, Tea x

• Thanks
Reactions: Teaforparrots