Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

SOTD is Quand Soudain.
This is a great cw of this design @Sickgrl13!
And that 90cm En Liberte! may be yet another one of those scarves I have to backtrack around too....hmmmmm....I never did get the CSGM I was looking for and am definitely on a large format diet now.
I've messed up the multi-quote (sorry) but wanted to say I'm feeling definitely enabled by @LKBNOLA's gorgeous cw with her lavendar sweater. I've resisted En Liberte!, apparently for no good reason...
I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival.

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.

Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
Voting for the blue cw of Flambeau the surfeit of blues be d###ed (love this design and have the Rose Poudre cw marinating in the Vault
Ticking four boxes with Au cœur de la vie!
This is so beautiful, is it a pearl grey or white background?
Under The Waves.
This is stunning @EtsyBoss and so well matched with your pendant! Sorry to hear that you're under the weather but hope you'll be rid of the sniffles, etc, in short order!

I visited the flagship store in NYC yesterday! The difference in service compared to my home store was NIGHT and DAY. I didn’t buy anything but I will always have fond memories of the lovely, lovely SA I met. Later in the day I went to a bar in Park Slope and received a beautiful compliment on my scarf.View attachment 5985262
View attachment 5985263
Sounds like you had a lovely trip! Your Botanica Grafica looks fab on you!

Still no Bingo for me, but I’m getting closer!
View attachment 5985264
Checked off a few boxes today with:
Scarf Box Altar - really a tower… so I stacked some things on them. This corresponds with my checking off the Large Format Binge Offender*. I have purchased 6 140s this year - bad BAD Cookie!!
Edit - and OOO I could add Wanna Bee Scarf Ring Wrangler!
View attachment 5985265
View attachment 5985266

Bought a Scarf Last Month with Fleurs Et Papillons de Tissus
View attachment 5985272
Bought a scarf on Saturday, and it has already arrived - so this is my first time to wear it! It’s also my Not so Secret Scarf Mail, and it was TOTALLY TPF That Made Me Do It - as I was alerted to this beauty by TPF members, the seller is a TPF member AND a TPF member has this color changeant in another format - whew!
It’s all TPF’s fault! :lol:
Oh and Matching Lippy to the fabulous magenta!
View attachment 5985267
View attachment 5985268
(Car-fie photo)
View attachment 5985269

*Some of you may remember my saying for several years that I just couldn’t see the point of the CSGM - I felt it was like wearing a sweater with a sweater… guess what.. it IS!! It’s like wearing a cuddly snuggly cutie pie sweater on your sweater! I blame the CSGT for this discovery… so I have 4 of them now…
Loe these magnificent large format treasures!

Animapolis today, so checking the Jan B and twins/etc boxes! I think there are quadruplets or more of this colorway on this thread.

View attachment 5985366

View attachment 5985367
It's Animapolis so of course it is :loveeyes:
I'm wearing one of my earliest and still most favorite Kyoto marble silk muffler today.

View attachment 5985371

Here is my updated Bingo card for Wednesday with More Marble Scarves circled. Why, yes, I did purchase a few more marbles.

View attachment 5985372
Such a beautiful muffler!

I haven't worn a scarf since Friday because I've been a sneezing and sniffling snot mess thanks to coming down with Covid, ugh. All these years and I finally tested positive for the first time ever. It's not too bad, I can still taste food but I am staying away from silks until my face has dried up 🤧 !! This is the last one I wore before becoming 'symptomatic'... Under The Waves.

View attachment 5985407

Checking off the "Broke my Own Rules" box because this is the first one I got in a second colorway after saying I would never get 2 of the same design. That rule is now bye bye. En liberte then! All clear to do multiples.

And finally an alter after a splurge trip to H. When I have more energy I'll do a proper stamp up of a bingo card.

View attachment 5985408
I'm so sorry you've come down with La Rona! Feel better soon. You UTW is fantastic. And your H altar is :ps:

@LKBNOLA it can handle more material through the ring! I tried doing the same knot with both, the Noued has a bigger opening to me. Trio ring in the bottom mod shot. I'll post my review of the ring in the scarf ring thread.

I guess I can call myself a scarf ring wrangler today. I remember being indecisive over getting Zouaves et Dragons.

View attachment 5985447View attachment 5985448

View attachment 5985449
I love these wonderful creams and blues together!

SOTD was Parade en Fanfare, and it matched surprisingly well with the camel trousers. Usually I wear navy/brown/camel combinations, but am on a colour diet for this - and should preventively going on a PeF-like colour scheme, too. Enough scarves to match with black/navy/camel.
And I have somewhat of a scarf box construction behind our bed, mainly filled with scarf paraphernalia (scarf rings…). Whether it qualifies as an altar, is best left to our scarf mistress.

View attachment 5985495View attachment 5985496View attachment 5985497
It absolutely counts Agrume! Bonus points for the pretty boxes covers. :P

I posted a few times about my indecision between colorways for En Liberté. Problem solved and choice made. So happy with my new-to-me En Liberte in blue. Influenced by many pictures here, especially @Cookiefiend. My family is a bit confused by my new scarf obsession, but saw the puppies and agreed that this is perfect for me.
Congrats on your NTY En Liberte! Puppies indeed for the win. :yes:

Hi Scarflandia! :wave:

Happy hump day! I haven't been able to join in the fun so much lately, as work has been a lot. I am so hopelessly behind on this thread, but didn't want to miss Scarf Bingo week, so jumping right in! Big thanks to @bunnycat for hosting this fun week and to everyone else for posting your beautiful treasures making this such a fun place to visit.

I'll tick off my first squares with my new Cosmograhia Universalis, which I am wearing for the first time today. Yes, yes I did buy a scarf last month (uhmm, two actually, but more about that later).. It is Jan B and I know I'm twins with some of you on this. Special shout out to @HermesHope, your thorough blog posts were a big help and inspiration, both in selecting this and the Mythique Phoenix I got a few months ago - twins on both!

View attachment 5985599

View attachment 5985602
Ok-those little star cross outs are too cute.... And CU is a winner anytime. :tup:

I've messed up the multi-quote (sorry) but wanted to say I'm feeling definitely enabled by @LKBNOLA's gorgeous cw with her lavendar sweater. I've resisted En Liberte!, apparently for no good reason...

Voting for the blue cw of Flambeau the surfeit of blues be d###ed (love this design and have the Rose Poudre cw marinating in the Vault

This is stunning @EtsyBoss and so well matched with your pendant! Sorry to hear that you're under the weather but hope you'll be rid of the sniffles, etc, in short order!
I hear you. I kept telling myself the twilly was going to have to do (until I saw the CSGM) but I'venever found "my" colorway for that and so I may end up hunting for a 90. There were several good colorways in the 90cm.

Reactions: textilegirl
Well my tech difficulties are still with me but I’m going to try with my phone…..

Claiming a different sort of Large Format Binge Offender status with these two ombre cashmere rectangles. I’ve no idea what they’re called although I think they’ve shown up on the website in the past. I’m going with ‘ombre rectangles’. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
Wednesday Bingo update!

bunnycard2024.png

The other day I really did have a 2 scarf day. It was misty and wet in the morning so I wore my trusty cotton Jin et Leo pareo, then switched to Rendezvous Gallant later.

Now, Rendezvous Gallant was a scarf that wasn't actually on my "official" (as in Mr Bcat knew about it) purchase list, but it snuck in the basket when I told him I was getting the Jungle Love Stamped to "try on"... :rolleyes: So it was"Secret Scarf Mail" for sure. :lol:

jinleo1.jpg

rendezvous2.jpg

This JL Stamped was the actual scarf I was admitting to purchasing.... :lol:

JLstampSSM.jpg

Well my tech difficulties are still with me but I’m going to try with my phone…..

Claiming a different sort of Large Format Binge Offender status with these two ombre cashmere rectangles. I’ve no idea what they’re called although I think they’ve shown up on the website in the past. I’m going with ‘ombre rectangles’. :lol:
Those are like fluffy color block clouds! :P They are the ones that are super thin, right? But cashmere? I think @Cookiefiend may have one as well.

The background is off white. The CW is mastic/gris bleuté/rouge

• Thanks
Reactions: textilegirl
I really want to add the new Pierre Marie design, A la Lumiere du Flambeau to my collection because the Flambeaux carriers who march in our Mardi Gras parades are such a beloved feature of carnival. I'm stuck between two cws which I have been struggling with for almost as long as the return window, which is fast closing. So this first covers the Analysis Paralysis square...
View attachment 5985097View attachment 5985100
I had a lot of helpful advice and the consensus was to go with the blue cw, but please feel free to help me out!
View attachment 5985105View attachment 5985107View attachment 5985094View attachment 5985095
If I decide to keep it, this will be the one that makes my Scarf Doctor put me on a strict Color Combo Diet. Without a doubt, my plate has been overfull of green/blue/grey scarves, especially in the last two seasons...

But my SOTD is ...Secret Scarf Mail! I bought another scarf from a very lovely seller and then saw she had a 70 that is a grail design for me. So I added it to my order and asked that both be shipped in one box to avoid, um, any lifted eyebrows or sidelong looks that two deliveries in one week might invite. So this one is a scarf stowaway-- smuggled in the orange box of another... I am very thrilled to add another cw of Parade de Leonhardi.
View attachment 5985247
Please note that this too is blue and green with a (lime) green hem :rolleyes: :facepalm:
View attachment 5985103
Gorgeous, lkb! Congrats on this beauty. ❤️

Wednesday Bingo update!

View attachment 5985651

The other day I really did have a 2 scarf day. It was misty and wet in the morning so I wore my trusty cotton Jin et Leo pareo, then switched to Rendezvous Gallant later.

Now, Rendezvous Gallant was a scarf that wasn't actually on my "official" (as in Mr Bcat knew about it) purchase list, but it snuck in the basket when I told him I was getting the Jungle Love Stamped to "try on"... :rolleyes: So it was"Secret Scarf Mail" for sure. :lol:

View attachment 5985654

View attachment 5985653

This JL Stamped was the actual scarf I was admitting to purchasing.... :lol:

View attachment 5985664
Wow, Bunny. All three of these are :faint: that pareo is TDF on you. The RG is gorgeous on you too - you can wear so many colors beautifully. And that JL stamped is my favorite cw!