Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Haven’t seen all the posts for today but adding mine quickly for now ~

Today I get to check off ‘parole from Ban Island’ as I was very bad this weekend and grabbed Splash Park! I thought this was going to be a one-scarf season for me, but alas. Also marking the ‘first wear’ Bingo square. I’m thinking I might actually get to claim Bingo at some point this week.

IMG_0415.jpeg

IMG_0420.jpeg

Archive shot of Chacun Fait son Nid, a scarf I bought in this cw and subsequently, to my regret, rehomed to a friend. Then I saw it in a reseller site and bought it again :facepalm: -- a truly humbling moment in any scarf collector's journey...
View attachment 5984225
Maybe this will make you feel better. A certain scarfie, that I know pretty well, sold a certain scarf because of a very problematic border. That certain scarfie couldn't quit thinking about the design and color. Five years later, she bought the same scarf again, and had the same problem with the border. Insanity: Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. You can say to yourself, well at least I am not that stupid. There is a reason rehoming regret is a bingo square.

You always look amazing ... with scarves and glasses, dear!
Thank you 🙏🏾
Once again, beautifully styled! Those frames! There are lovely hoop earrings by Lele Sadoughi that would be their perfect match
I would definitely love a link to these earrings. Thanks once more, you are great motivation.

Excited to share my scarf mail today. I had missed out on Le Jaguar et ale Colibri when it was available on the US website. I had to swim frantically off ban island when I saw this shawl below retail from a reseller and snapped it up Lickety-split!

IMG_5589.jpeg

The last few days I have been showing some love to my other scarves so they don’t feel abandoned lol 😂 Today was this cute unbranded silk bandanna that is so reminiscent of summer, great for my casual trotting around for chores today in 80+ degrees weather- summer is already here!

IMG_5586.jpeg

Happy Monday everyone and greetings from 30,000 feet! I am making some progress across horizontal line two on my Bingo Card-- View attachment 5984224
Archive photo of a different kind of two or more scarf a day with Ex libris en Kimonos CSGM and Cocottes de Soie Gav:
View attachment 5984226
Archive shot of Chacun Fait son Nid, a scarf I bought in this cw and subsequently, to my regret, rehomed to a friend. Then I saw it in a reseller site and bought it again :facepalm: -- a truly humbling moment in any scarf collector's journey...
View attachment 5984225
And my SOYE is a definite TPF made me do it. I already had Jardin des Peintres in a blue cw which I love. Even so, I could not stop thinking about @FA73's green cw and well, here it is...
View attachment 5984223
Going to catch up as soon as I can!
Oh! I am so so happy I’ve enabled you on this soft and subtle cw ❤️. I went and counted, and 4 scarves in my collection are directly inspired by you! I am traveling right now so cannot showcase but I think I will keep scratching the « TPF made me do it » box all week 😃

Hello scarf friends. I’ve been MIA from scarflandia for a few weeks - life has been “extra” and I’ve barely been able to keep up with reading, let alone responding. I have a multi-quote that’s filled up, and which I haven’t been able to get to. Thanks to everyone for the likes, loves and nice comments. It means a lot. Our scarf mistresses have been doing a wonderful job as usual and you've all been sharing some beautiful scarves! I think @Cordeliere said it better than I could: please know you have been missed and that a lack of responses doesn’t mean a lack of interest!

A very small contribution to the theme today, and a comforting silk: TR double-face, showing the softer side which I rarely feature.
View attachment 5984448
Not a lot of bingo squares for this one. Twins with our scarf-mistress this week, and triplets (or more) with others. I matched lipstick as closely as I could to the pale pinky-peach in the scarf. The lipstick on its own is actually a great match, but gets a little pinker over my natural lip colour. There’s a gold shimmer to it, so I’m going to say close enough!
View attachment 5984457
Silky scarf-best-wishes to all :hugs:
Hello twin!!! :ghi5: I'm really lovin' that lip match to scarf!

Today I get to check off ‘parole from Ban Island’ as I was very bad this weekend and grabbed Splash Park! I thought this was going to be a one-scarf season for me, but alas. Also marking the ‘first wear’ Bingo square. I’m thinking I might actually get to claim Bingo at some point this week.

View attachment 5984475

View attachment 5984478

A perfect reason to escape from ban island!!! I imagine you've broken parole now, and have to sail back to it. :lol:

Excited to share my scarf mail today. I had missed out on Le Jaguar et ale Colibri when it was available on the US website. I had to swim frantically off ban island when I saw this shawl below retail from a reseller and snapped it up Lickety-split!

View attachment 5984484

The last few days I have been showing some love to my other scarves so they don’t feel abandoned lol 😂 Today was this cute unbranded silk bandanna that is so reminiscent of summer, great for my casual trotting around for chores today in 80+ degrees weather- summer is already here!

View attachment 5984485
What an amazing find on your Jaguar et Colibri! Congrats on it!

View attachment 5984475

View attachment 5984478
Extra adorable in these colors.

• Thanks
Reactions: LKBNOLA and Jereni
I went straight to Jan Bajtlik, designer of Animapolis, Cosmographia, EU, Epopee, Costumes de Fetes and others. I suppose either could work! :tup:

Edited to add: I see our dear scarf-mistress has already responded! Perhaps someone has a Bajtlik design they have purchased from Its all Goode?

@bunnycat I always have to check the spelling too. My memory aid is that it reminds me a little of Bashtchelik, a Serbian tale captured in Edmund Dulac’s Fairy Book. It was a childhood favourite. The Dulac illustrations are gorgeous, and the collection of lesser-known fairy stories includes some hauntingly beautiful, and unique, stories. It’s been out of print for many years now, but project Gutenberg has the full text and the illustrations can be found with an internet search.
Here’s one of his illustrations featuring the Firebird, as I recall either @Karenska or @Living.la.vida.fifi has a beautiful hand-painted brooch in the same theme.
View attachment 5984108
This one would make a lovely scarf, I think!

To keep it on theme, an archive Animapolis to check off the Jan B square. It’s a poor quality photo, sorry, but the only one I have on this device.
View attachment 5984109
I can also check the Broke my own scarf rules, for purchasing multiples, and TPF made me do it, because this was most definitely enabled by dear @LKBNOLA :hugs:. Oh, and triplets (or more) as @Jereni and @Snausages have this one too, as I am sure must a few others :drinks:
View attachment 5984119

Beautiful, twin! I was highly enabled by TPF on this one as well.

Wearing my trusted Splash Park for the first day of a four-day conference!

View attachment 5984180

I am now scarf sisters with you on this! This one you have is such a happy colorway.

Happy Monday everyone and greetings from 30,000 feet! I am making some progress across horizontal line two on my Bingo Card-- View attachment 5984224
Archive photo of a different kind of two or more scarf a day with Ex libris en Kimonos CSGM and Cocottes de Soie Gav:
View attachment 5984226
View attachment 5984225
And my SOYE is a definite TPF made me do it. I already had Jardin des Peintres in a blue cw which I love. Even so, I could not stop thinking about @FA73's green cw and well, here it is...
View attachment 5984223
Going to catch up as soon as I can!

That Kimonos CSGM is simply the stuff of dreams. And adorable Chacun as wel.

Hello scarf friends. I’ve been MIA from scarflandia for a few weeks - life has been “extra” and I’ve barely been able to keep up with reading, let alone responding. I have a multi-quote that’s filled up, and which I haven’t been able to get to. Thanks to everyone for the likes, loves and nice comments. It means a lot. Our scarf mistresses have been doing a wonderful job as usual and you've all been sharing some beautiful scarves! I think @Cordeliere said it better than I could: please know you have been missed and that a lack of responses doesn’t mean a lack of interest!

A very small contribution to the theme today, and a comforting silk: TR double-face, showing the softer side which I rarely feature.
View attachment 5984448
Not a lot of bingo squares for this one. Twins with our scarf-mistress this week, and triplets (or more) with others. I matched lipstick as closely as I could to the pale pinky-peach in the scarf. The lipstick on its own is actually a great match, but gets a little pinker over my natural lip colour. There’s a gold shimmer to it, so I’m going to say close enough!
View attachment 5984457
Silky scarf-best-wishes to all :hugs:

Very serene and lookin quite cozy!

First Bingo of the Week! Adding two chips to my earlier three...
Scarf Bingo 4.16.24.jpg
Scarf Ring Wrangler (not sure if this is what was intended but I am outing myself as a scarf ring addict, if not wrangler!!!)
Scarf Ring Wrangler.jpg
En Liberté! is my SOTD. I asked my SA for this cw based solely on a tiny thumbnail posted early in the seasonal thread and it has not disappointed. It is a go-to travel scarf for me as it works in every season and has so many distinct coordinating and contrasting colors. Today I am giving it a spring vibe with a pale lavender top.
En Liberté! .jpg

Conference day 2 with La Vallee de Cristal.

View attachment 5984650
Lookin fab today! Good luck on day 2!
SOTD is Quand Soudain. This one lies in the “TPF made me do it” as someone posted this many years back and it of course was added to the list. It also hits the “twinsies” square too since I know there is someone out there in TPF Scarflandia that inspired me to track this one down.
View attachment 5984707

View attachment 5984708
This is a fab neutral! And well, anything with purple on it generally gets a gold star in my book. :P

First Bingo of the Week! Adding two chips to my earlier three...
View attachment 5984709
Scarf Ring Wrangler (not sure if this is what was intended but I am outing myself as a scarf ring addict, if not wrangler!!!)
View attachment 5984710
En Liberté! is my SOTD. I asked my SA for this cw based solely on a tiny thumbnail posted early in the seasonal thread and it has not disappointed. It is a go-to travel scarf for me as it works in every season and has so many distinct coordinating and contrasting colors. Today I am giving it a spring vibe with a pale lavender top.
View attachment 5984711
HA! Our first Bingo!!! And what a way to go! You definitely have a scarf ring collection and the wrangling skills to go with it!

And that 90cm En Liberte! may be yet another one of those scarves I have to backtrack around too....hmmmmm....I never did get the CSGM I was looking for and am definitely on a large format diet now.

Last edited:
zomg - you are a temptress!!! These are beautiful!

gonna say it again... TEMPTRESS!!!
I love this pale green cw.... currently slapping my hands as I've already got a beauty on the way!
(stay tuned Scarflandia!)
Today’s Bingo card - I’m off to a slow start with just two… and one of those is the free spot! :lol:

Pet floof is ever present - Coco is a furry beast especially after a bath, which she had yesterday. ❤️
View attachment 5984278

Proof of fluff:
View attachment 5984279
SoTD - Mosaique au 24
View attachment 5984280
Thank you @Cookiefiend! This "temptress" is tuned in for your Scarf Mail reveal! Can't wait to see! I love this moussie and I am giggling to myself over the fact that I have two hypoallergenic, non-shedding dogs. But that's ok, I shed enough silver hair to mark off this square with no help from a pet!
Ooooh man! That's the worst kind of regret. I'm glad you found it again tho. It's such a pretty scarf. And your new one is certainly worthy of the "tpf made me do it" square! Fantastic!
Today's Bingo card update!

View attachment 5984291

I bought a Sur Mon Nuage twilly LAST YEAR and wore it for the first time YESTERDAY (because of the theme!)

View attachment 5984288

And using my Free Space today with Animapolis. :biggrin: (Some of you may remember last year's confusion with the free space/Animapolis.... :lol: ) Wait- this one also gets a "Lippy Match to Scarf" square also. I mixed 3 shades to get the red instead of the usual hot pink I wear with this one.

View attachment 5984287
You look beautiful in both @bunnycat! Truly. (and thank you!)
Today’s scarf was such a bargain (I’m sure the reseller priced it as a 45 rather than a 90) that I purchased it. Normally I avoid adding more baby blue scarves to my collection, as this color seems to have multiplied there, so I have been divesting them. It came dirty and part of the hem was coming unstitched, so it had a bath and I added back a few stitches. Now I have a lovely Xavier de Poret for my collection. And I do adore de Poret.

View attachment 5984302

So this lovely A Propos de Bottes gives me three Bingo squares: On a Color Combo Diet and Broke My Own Scarf Rules for this baby blue beauty, and it was definitely a Scarf Rehabber project. Meanwhile, I’m laughing at @LKBNOLA ’s Chacun Fait son Nid, as her very colorway was one I purchased thanks to TPF, and then divested due to the baby blue color. Do I regret it? Not really, so no Rehoming Badge of Regret for me today.

View attachment 5984252
Well, you did a great job and what a wonderful way to add another Poret to your wonderful collection @Redbirdhermes!

View attachment 5984475

View attachment 5984478
Oh, congratulations @Jereni! It is lovely-- the colors are perfect and the finesse side on this one is wonderful, too. This is one where the colors are a bit more sophisticated than the adorable design, which I like very much about it. I am sooooo tempted because my little granddaughter is a huge fan of Splash Parks and has had a Splash Park birthday party every year...
Maybe this will make you feel better. A certain scarfie, that I know pretty well, sold a certain scarf because of a very problematic border. That certain scarfie couldn't quit thinking about the design and color. Five years later, she bought the same scarf again, and had the same problem with the border. Insanity: Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. You can say to yourself, well at least I am not that stupid. There is a reason rehoming regret is a bingo square.
:lol: and bless you for sharing this story @Cordeliere! I was searching for directions to the support group...

View attachment 5984484

View attachment 5984485
Congratulations on your Jaguar @Locquaciousloc -- Somehow a whole "prowl" of them invaded my closet and I love each one. :lol:
Oh! I am so so happy I’ve enabled you on this soft and subtle cw ❤️. I went and counted, and 4 scarves in my collection are directly inspired by you! I am traveling right now so cannot showcase but I think I will keep scratching the « TPF made me do it » box all week 😃
Yes! Safe travels @FA73-- I think the enablement is part of TPF's powerful enticement...
Conference day 2 with La Vallee de Cristal.

View attachment 5984650
So serenly beautiful @violetkool and all the more special knowing that little green unicorn is nestled in the folds...
That Kimonos CSGM is simply the stuff of dreams. And adorable Chacun as wel.
Thank you @Jereni! I am relieved the regret was redeemed by a repurchase (how is that for scarf alliteration?)
SOTD is Quand Soudain. This one lies in the “TPF made me do it” as someone posted this many years back and it of course was added to the list. It also hits the “twinsies” square too since I know there is someone out there in TPF Scarflandia that inspired me to track this one down.
View attachment 5984707

View attachment 5984708
:lol: Yes I know exactly what you mean @Sickgrl13 -- I am your sister scarfie on this for the same reason...
Quand Soudain 2.jpg

Thank you @Cookiefiend! This "temptress" is tuned in for your Scarf Mail reveal! Can't wait to see! I love this moussie and I am giggling to myself over the fact that I have two hypoallergenic, non-shedding dogs. But that's ok, I shed enough silver hair to mark off this square with no help from a pet!

You look beautiful in both @bunnycat! Truly. (and thank you!)

Well, you did a great job and what a wonderful way to add another Poret to your wonderful collection @Redbirdhermes!

Oh, congratulations @Jereni! It is lovely-- the colors are perfect and the finesse side on this one is wonderful, too. This is one where the colors are a bit more sophisticated than the adorable design, which I like very much about it. I am sooooo tempted because my little granddaughter is a huge fan of Splash Parks and has had a Splash Park birthday party every year...

:lol: and bless you for sharing this story @Cordeliere! I was searching for directions to the support group...

Congratulations on your Jaguar @Locquaciousloc -- Somehow a whole "prowl" of them invaded my closet and I love each one. :lol:

Yes! Safe travels @FA73-- I think the enablement is part of TPF's powerful enticement...

So serenly beautiful @violetkool and all the more special knowing that little green unicorn is nestled in the folds...

Thank you @Jereni! I am relieved the regret was redeemed by a repurchase (how is that for scarf alliteration?)

:lol: Yes I know exactly what you mean @Sickgrl13 -- I am your sister scarfie on this for the same reason...
View attachment 5984712
Thank you kindly LKB!