Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Hi all! Been a long time lurker and thought I’d add to the discussion based on my experience. I’m in Paris right now with my husband - 0/3 (for each of us) on Lottery appointments. We went to the store near Arc de Triomphe (George V). The employee at the leather counter must have received 3-4 request cancellations in the span of not even 5 minutes. She was NOT having it and pointed all to the website (don’t blame her!). I saw 2 women for a leather appointment wait probably 10-15 mins, but then left? I wonder if they didn’t get a bag :sad:

It was a small store too, so we felt very rushed. We will be near FSH later this week and will see if we can go in for a quick visit. Wondering if a mid day visit will be calmer? Will update this group!

Hi all! Been a long time lurker and thought I’d add to the discussion based on my experience. I’m in Paris right now with my husband - 0/3 (for each of us) on Lottery appointments. We went to the store near Arc de Triomphe (George V). The employee at the leather counter must have received 3-4 request cancellations in the span of not even 5 minutes. She was NOT having it and pointed all to the website (don’t blame her!). I saw 2 women for a leather appointment wait probably 10-15 mins, but then left? I wonder if they didn’t get a bag :sad:

It was a small store too, so we felt very rushed. We will be near FSH later this week and will see if we can go in for a quick visit. Wondering if a mid day visit will be calmer? Will update this group!
Sending you positive energy and wishing you luck! Otherwise hope you enjoy your overall stay in Paris!! ❤️

Sending you positive energy and wishing you luck! Otherwise hope you enjoy your overall stay in Paris!! ❤️
Thank you! (Won’t go off topic too much: but we had an AMAZING private appointment at LV at champs elysees, saw the LV dream expo, and so many pastries).

And I just wanted to share as I’ve lurked here quite a bit. As a mostly US shopper with Hermes, this was a very different vibe compared to our small store!

Well wishing you bonne chance!

Going to Paris for the first time later this week. Bag is not an option (it's a work trip and I am traveling with my boss, so carry-on only, de-tax/declaring not an option). I will be popping into FSH and Sevres, and curious if there is anything small, other than Petit H, I can't get at home (NYC/Madison). I was thinking something like an exclusive-to-Paris bracelet, SLG, etc. Anything you'd make sure to pick up in my position? I know the $ is not great now against the Euro...Thank you!

Reactions: Luluthefrenchie
Going to Paris for the first time later this week. Bag is not an option (it's a work trip and I am traveling with my boss, so carry-on only, de-tax/declaring not an option). I will be popping into FSH and Sevres, and curious if there is anything small, other than Petit H, I can't get at home (NYC/Madison). I was thinking something like an exclusive-to-Paris bracelet, SLG, etc. Anything you'd make sure to pick up in my position? I know the $ is not great now against the Euro...Thank you!
Perhaps a special edition scarf? Maybe the SA’s can help give you some suggestions.