Official Faure le Page Thread

I just got the care card with my canvas piece it says to avoid alcohol or sanitizers but you can clean with water, natural soap and a crepe brush.

Whats a crepe brush! Lol
A crepe brush is what they sell in France to clean suede. The brush has a sort of rubbery/eraser-like texture that is very gentle. Don’t know if you can find one in North America.

Reactions: lv_katie
I have the zipped version, and I love it and how secure my things are in it. Definitely not "squishy" like the open top DB, but I'm okay with that.
Thanks. I ordered my bag last Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday (which is freaking AMAZING). It's beautiful! I love it already. I'm glad that I went with the zipper. Super secure.

Reactions: BB8
I am debating between the DB and the zipped but can’t find any YT videos on the zipped.
Could you post mod shots of yours please for reference?
I apologize for the late response: just saw your message. It is taking me forever to find a shot of me wearing mine, but here is one of an SA wearing it. Sorry, I don't know her height. PhotoGrid_1613364812375.jpg

Reactions: kikiii_24
I needed a business card holder so I decided to get my first Faure le page, but the I thought, why waste shipping from Paris for just one small item, so I got the Pouche 17 and the Holster as

Attachments

• 20210226_134854.jpg
    20210226_134854.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 17