Official Faure le Page Thread

JolieS

Oct 24, 2016
I just got the care card with my canvas piece it says to avoid alcohol or sanitizers but you can clean with water, natural soap and a crepe brush.

Whats a crepe brush! Lol
A crepe brush is what they sell in France to clean suede. The brush has a sort of rubbery/eraser-like texture that is very gentle. Don’t know if you can find one in North America.

Reactions: lv_katie

vilette21c

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Can someone tell me how the US duties/ taxes are when you receive the item? I'm planning to buy my first DB. Thanks. :smile:

Pursestan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2011
Hi.

Anyone have the Daily Battle Zip? I just ordered it and it’s on the way. I‘ve been wanting to order one forever and finally pulled the trigger.

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Can someone tell me how the US duties/ taxes are when you receive the item? I'm planning to buy my first DB. Thanks. :smile:
It's been a while since I bought my DB, but I believe I received a separate bill in the mail for the duties/taxes.

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Hi.

Anyone have the Daily Battle Zip? I just ordered it and it’s on the way. I‘ve been wanting to order one forever and finally pulled the trigger.
I have the zipped version, and I love it and how secure my things are in it. Definitely not "squishy" like the open top DB, but I'm okay with that.

kikiii_24

Apr 20, 2020
I have the zipped version, and I love it and how secure my things are in it. Definitely not "squishy" like the open top DB, but I'm okay with that.
I am debating between the DB and the zipped but can’t find any YT videos on the zipped.
Could you post mod shots of yours please for reference?

Reactions: BB8

Pursestan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2011
Thanks. I ordered my bag last Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday (which is freaking AMAZING). It's beautiful! I love it already. I'm glad that I went with the zipper. Super secure.

Reactions: BB8

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Thanks. I ordered my bag last Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday (which is freaking AMAZING). It's beautiful! I love it already. I'm glad that I went with the zipper. Super secure.
Congratulations! How exciting! Yes, security is a must for me, plus I love how under-the-radar it is. Enjoy :drinks:

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
I am debating between the DB and the zipped but can’t find any YT videos on the zipped.
Could you post mod shots of yours please for reference?
I apologize for the late response: just saw your message. It is taking me forever to find a shot of me wearing mine, but here is one of an SA wearing it. Sorry, I don't know her height. PhotoGrid_1613364812375.jpg

Reactions: kikiii_24

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
I needed a business card holder so I decided to get my first Faure le page, but the I thought, why waste shipping from Paris for just one small item, so I got the Pouche 17 and the Holster as

Attachments