Official Faure le Page Thread

Hi,
I’ve had my DB in 32 since 2015. Back then the 32 was the smallest size. Mine has the yellow trim and the glazing and canvas has held up beautifully. For reference, I’m including pics of the DB next to my Neverfull MM and my Artois PM. Hope this helps you pull the trigger on this gorgeous bag!View attachment 4807543View attachment 4807544View attachment 4807545

OMG! Im currently contemplating between these 3 to use as work tote!
Which one is your favourite and most used? :smile:

Love this thread... it's helped me in purchasing many products that I'm unable to see in person. Have owned 4 daily battles and numerous pochettes, wallets, card holders, and other accessories. Awesome brand overall.

Everything has held up extremely well and love the brand and will continue to buy. Hoping they do figure out the lining on their card holders though - The quality on the lining leads to deterioration and peeling very easily once one edge becomes undone. Unfortunately, they are unable to replace this and instead needs to be sent back for repair (~$130), which is quite a bit since a new one is not much more than this.

k5lFuPD.jpg

UlUBt9k.jpg

jWcFM0T.jpg

Thinking of getting a 37 daily battle and I was wondering, do you sanitize your FLP bag? Does anybody have experience in alcohol-based sanitizer or disinfectant on FLP canvas?
I just got the care card with my canvas piece it says to avoid alcohol or sanitizers but you can clean with water, natural soap and a crepe brush.

Whats a crepe brush! Lol

Attachments

• 20201105_173315.jpg
    20201105_173315.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: BB8
I'm thinking of buying the pochette navy in the size 29 - which will give me a chance to try out the brand.

Looking for a mid size bag to carry my personal items while carrying my kids' diaper bag.

I have the neverfull pochette which I don't use since it's so narrow and gets a wonky zipper --- will the same happen with the FLP pochette?

I've been using the FLP pochette for almost a year, so far the zipper works perfectly. Relative to LV zippers it is much smoother, plus it has that convenient pull ring. It looks and functions exactly the same as the day I got it, which is umm a pleasant surprise relative to my experience with other FLP items.

Reactions: lv_katie
Hello everyone. After a couple years of drooling but not making the move (they a small but mighty selection for guys), I bought my first FLP and it arrived this past week. The new Limited Edition Urban Knight items....was so difficult to select and I love the print so much. I chose the Daily Battle 35. This is the bag I was waiting for from FLP. :smile:

I was waiting for the bag before deciding on any of the medallions. I want one now. Wasn't able to really find much feedback on the medals here - there appears to be three slots for the medals but I'm unsure. Anyway, we are in lockdown in Milan so have just been enjoying the bag in my flat for now. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 124
Hello everyone!

Total newbie question incoming...
I recently became interested in FLP (very recent - like, I just saw an instagram post of a gorgeous FLP cardholder and looked this brand up haha) and I was thinking about making a purchase from here in Canada.
Their website is a little confusing to buy from - I noticed that something costing 220 Euros became 183.33 euros after I entered my delivery address? Is it because the item "costs less" since it's being delivered to Canada (similarly to how LV Canada and LV USA prices are different)?

Also, do we typically get charged duty/customs fees when the item arrives? :/ If anyone could share their experience that would be fantastic (bonus if you are living in Canada like me)!

P.S. I just went back and added another 250 Euro item into my cart, and it became 208.33 Euros when I viewed my cart. What in the world lmao

Hello everyone!

Total newbie question incoming...
I recently became interested in FLP (very recent - like, I just saw an instagram post of a gorgeous FLP cardholder and looked this brand up haha) and I was thinking about making a purchase from here in Canada.
Their website is a little confusing to buy from - I noticed that something costing 220 Euros became 183.33 euros after I entered my delivery address? Is it because the item "costs less" since it's being delivered to Canada (similarly to how LV Canada and LV USA prices are different)?

Also, do we typically get charged duty/customs fees when the item arrives? :/ If anyone could share their experience that would be fantastic (bonus if you are living in Canada like me)!

P.S. I just went back and added another 250 Euro item into my cart, and it became 208.33 Euros when I viewed my cart. What in the world lmao
Hi there, the website probably removed the 20% VAT from the original price since you are ordering from Canada. I live in Canada as well. When I bought my daily battle, I did have to pay for duty and shipping costs. But it’s all worth it. I love my DB and pouch. Hope this helps!

Hi. Would appreciate some help please. Do all faure le page daily battles have a discreet code inside the pocket of the bag right at the side or have they stopped doing this. Ask as just bought a vertical one pre-loved and it doesn’t have this whereas my daily battle 37, which I know is authentic, does. Thanks in advance

Hello everyone. After a couple years of drooling but not making the move (they a small but mighty selection for guys), I bought my first FLP and it arrived this past week. The new Limited Edition Urban Knight items....was so difficult to select and I love the print so much. I chose the Daily Battle 35. This is the bag I was waiting for from FLP. :smile:

I was waiting for the bag before deciding on any of the medallions. I want one now. Wasn't able to really find much feedback on the medals here - there appears to be three slots for the medals but I'm unsure. Anyway, we are in lockdown in Milan so have just been enjoying the bag in my flat for now.

I have the DB size 37 steel grey with yellow trim and the 19 Pochette zip Steel Grey. I have used them everyday for the last two years. It’s been stuffed to the brim and doubled as a diaper bag. I love it still and it’s held up wonderfully.

Attachments

• 5BE8CFA1-821D-4955-A748-4ABEC4335182.png
    5BE8CFA1-821D-4955-A748-4ABEC4335182.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
  • Love
Reactions: nxdinenxtxlin
Just got the Daily Battle in 37 a few days ago shipped from Paris. Love it thus far! Thinking about getting a wallet and was wondering if anyone has purchased the 12 CC Wallet Knight. How do you like it? Is there an outside pocket at the back of the wallet. Is the chain long enough to fit as a crossbody? TIA.

Attachments

• Daily Battle 37.jpg
    Daily Battle 37.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: kikiii_24