Official Faure le Page Thread

I'm debating a DB in this color, but didn't look closely at it when I was at the boutique last year (got black instead). Does it have a pinkish tinge or is it more cream/tan? tia!
Hello! Yes, I would say it has a VERY slight pink tone. Honestly, I don't even notice it anymore. It really is a great neutral option! I have several FLP bags and have never regretted this color for a Daily Battle. I have a post from April 14th, 2019 with the Sable Chaud next to a beige Ferragamo flat to help with color if you want to check it out (around page 181 of this thread). Hope this is helpful!

Reactions: rcy
I find this bag very nice, is it practical? Do you use it often? I’m interested by this size and the smallest one.
Hello! I love my Boho 23! I think it is a great everyday bag. Very practical. Easily fits all the basics (wallet, cosmetics pouch, day planner etc.). The interior has 2 sections divided by a zippered center pocket. One side also has an additional pocket which is open on one side and zippered on the other. Also a small exterior pocket which works great for a phone. Perfect for days when a tote is too much and the bag itself is really beautiful. The small version of the Boho is lovely but much smaller. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!

Hello! I love my Boho 23! I think it is a great everyday bag. Very practical. Easily fits all the basics (wallet, cosmetics pouch, day planner etc.). The interior has 2 sections divided by a zippered center pocket. One side also has an additional pocket which is open on one side and zippered on the other. Also a small exterior pocket which works great for a phone. Perfect for days when a tote is too much and the bag itself is really beautiful. The small version of the Boho is lovely but much smaller. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!
Many thanks for your detailed description ! :flowers:
I have just two more questions :does the bag have feets ? I have the feeling the bag has a good structure and will hold his frame, would you agree with this?

Many thanks for your detailed description ! :flowers:
I have just two more questions :does the bag have feets ? I have the feeling the bag has a good structure and will hold his frame, would you agree with this?
Yes, there are feet. It is a very well structured bag and the quality is excellent. I have never been disappointed with FLP : ) I have never ordered through the website (I don't find it very user friendly and the boutique seems to have more items than shown on website). I always work with Louise Dubois at the Paris boutique. If you call or email they are very helpful and will email photos etc. to help with decisions on colors and sizes. I posted contact info on a post in May (page 194 of this thread).

Reactions: QueenieQ
Yes, there are feet. It is a very well structured bag and the quality is excellent. I have never been disappointed with FLP : ) I have never ordered through the website (I don't find it very user friendly and the boutique seems to have more items than shown on website). I always work with Louise Dubois at the Paris boutique. If you call or email they are very helpful and will email photos etc. to help with decisions on colors and sizes. I posted contact info on a post in May (page 194 of this thread).
Your answer is very useful, thank you. The website could be more complete indeed, with mod shots for all the items. Luckily, this thread is full of great pictures and helpful members :smile:

Hey everyone, I just received my daily battle 32 and also got a Pochette Zip 19 to use as a catch all!

However I've noticed the strap for the pochette is different to the one shown on their site, so I need to loop knot it instead of having a snap closure loop. I feel like this would cause more wear on the strap, but anyone know why they changed it? Thanks!!

IMG_20201007_231959.jpg

Screenshot_20201007-230404.jpg

I'm thinking of buying the pochette navy in the size 29 - which will give me a chance to try out the brand.

Looking for a mid size bag to carry my personal items while carrying my kids' diaper bag.

I have the neverfull pochette which I don't use since it's so narrow and gets a wonky zipper --- will the same happen with the FLP pochette?