Official Faure le Page Thread

Anyone own or seen the Dream 19 in person? Would you recommend? :flowers:View attachment 5917130View attachment 5917131
I don't have the 19, but have the 21, in case that helps. It's sooo beautiful, the barrel shape is very rigid and sturdy, and it is very spacious and holds a lot. The zipper opening is a bit small though so you will need to shove your hand inside to pull things out. Also the inside is like a black hole so my stuff just gets thrown in there, but it doesn't bother me. I scoured the internet to get more information on the dream bag but couldn't find much.

IMG_1061.jpgIMG_1063.jpg

I don't have the 19, but have the 21, in case that helps. It's sooo beautiful, the barrel shape is very rigid and sturdy, and it is very spacious and holds a lot. The zipper opening is a bit small though so you will need to shove your hand inside to pull things out. Also the inside is like a black hole so my stuff just gets thrown in there, but it doesn't bother me. I scoured the internet to get more information on the dream bag but couldn't find much.
What a cute bag!!!! 🤩

Reactions: uhpharm01
Does anyone have this Hands On 17 bag? I'm newly obsessed and wondering if you think it's worth it.
V
I have the dark green Hands On and I love it. It is very small, fits phone, keys, airpods, wallet and then you’re about done. Always getting compliments on it from people. I think because it stands out and also most people are unfamiliar with FPL or their print.

Reactions: topochico
Received my limited edition numbered LNY Dragon tote and accessories from Paris boutique. Sharing photos! The flame charm is actually attached from the inside and is a key ring. It is included in price of the tote. The limited edition number is stamped inside and under it the dragon head is embroidered. I added the red dragon metal holder and tassel. I also purchased a cigar case for my DH. I don’t have a pic yet for I haven’t given it to him. Faure Le Page provided limited edition red envelopes which is super nice of them! Thanks for letting me share! I LOVE Faure Le Page!!

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpeg
    IMG_0295.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0300.jpeg
    IMG_0300.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi all, I recently picked up the Daily Battle 41. I don't see many people with this size so thought it would helpful to show! For reference, I am 5'1" and wanted a giant bag to use as a diaper bag, or the occasional travel bag. I also picked up the pochette 29. The organizer I got came kind of squished so I’m not sure if it will flatten out over time, but it fits in the bag ok. I would say it can get quite heavy when it’s full. Overall, the quality is really nice. These were my first FLP purchases and I was blown away by the softness of the canvas. Really soft and pliable, and feels very high quality.

View attachment 5846642

View attachment 5846645View attachment 5846646
View attachment 5846643
View attachment 5846647

View attachment 5846644
I am looking for the 41 for the same purposes. Love FLP

Received my limited edition numbered LNY Dragon tote and accessories from Paris boutique. Sharing photos! The flame charm is actually attached from the inside and is a key ring. It is included in price of the tote. The limited edition number is stamped inside and under it the dragon head is embroidered. I added the red dragon metal holder and tassel. I also purchased a cigar case for my DH. I don’t have a pic yet for I haven’t given it to him. Faure Le Page provided limited edition red envelopes which is super nice of them! Thanks for letting me share! I LOVE Faure Le Page!!
So beautiful! I’m really tempted but I want my next tote to be zipper-closed. Enjoy, it’s really special!

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8 and Hermes Zen