Official Faure le Page Thread

Fell unexpectedly in love with the new Calibre soft 20. Might check it out at the boutique in Singapore over the weekend. So far it look like the sort of bag to fulfill my casual cycling tour dreams! I love that it is a smallish bag that isn't a flap bag, unlike the original calibre.

can someone please do a size comparison of the daily battle 37 and the mm never full. it would be very helpful. Thanks :smile:
IMG_2370.jpg
Here's my daily battle 37 next to my neverfull MM. They are around the same size, but the daily battle is slightly taller. My daily battle has become floppy from lots of use, so I apologize for my hand in the photo.IMG_2368.jpg

Here is my daily battle 37 in gray on a picnic. I've had it for two years now and it's become nicely broken in. I still prefer it to my neverfulls, especially when I want more of a low-key look. It's a true workhouse. I've used it at the beach, for work, and now for school again.61599277334__10EB7F3C-8F2F-445F-85D3-B3F92F772F30.JPG

View attachment 4732970
Hi there! I have never ordered through their website ( it is not very user friendly plus not all items are actually on the website). When I purchased my first FLP bag they didn’t even have the website so everything was done through emails. I have since purchased the same way or in (Paris) store and always had a great experience. I would suggest you call or email boutique directly. I have always worked with Louise and she is wonderful! They are very helpful and can give you prices (without VAT, shipping costs, etc.). They are also happy to send photos and will “model” whatever bag you are interested in so you can get a real idea of size, what it looks like on. I’ll attach contact information. I hope this helps!
Thanks so much for this info! I was in the Paris store last summer and really regret that I didn’t buy a 37. so I recently went on the Website but found it difficult to use so I emailed them and got back an auto reply that someone would get back to me today - which didn’t happen. So I’m going to try phoning and will definitely ask for Louise.

Reactions: GiGiHM
Hello everyone,

I just received my Faure Le Page pochette in the size of 29 today. However, I cannot figure out how to attach the leather strap to make a wristlet for my pochette. Can someone please help me? Thank you so much in advance. 20200727_183250 (1).jpg20200727_183254 (1).jpg

Hi everyone! I've been stalking the FLP website and Instagram for the longest time, and I'm so glad to have found this thread :heart:. I'm really interested in the DB size 32 or 27 but there really isn't an abundance of youtube videos about it. I'm still unsure about the sizes, and I think that's why its taken me this long. In terms of size and durability, what are your thoughts on it? And if anyone would be able to give mod shots for an idea of how big it is, that would be much appreciated!

Reactions: GiGiHM
Hi everyone! I've been stalking the FLP website and Instagram for the longest time, and I'm so glad to have found this thread :heart:. I'm really interested in the DB size 32 or 27 but there really isn't an abundance of youtube videos about it. I'm still unsure about the sizes, and I think that's why its taken me this long. In terms of size and durability, what are your thoughts on it? And if anyone would be able to give mod shots for an idea of how big it is, that would be much appreciated!
Hi,
I’ve had my DB in 32 since 2015. Back then the 32 was the smallest size. Mine has the yellow trim and the glazing and canvas has held up beautifully. For reference, I’m including pics of the DB next to my Neverfull MM and my Artois PM. Hope this helps you pull the trigger on this gorgeous bag!67136D5C-902F-47E7-8CC4-9395917BDCEE.jpeg35DA58B4-9F72-49B9-8DAD-207FFB07869C.jpeg4C50B9ED-A442-40E5-81F5-03D8F22A139A.jpeg

Reactions: rowy65
Thanks so much for this info! I was in the Paris store last summer and really regret that I didn’t buy a 37. so I recently went on the Website but found it difficult to use so I emailed them and got back an auto reply that someone would get back to me today - which didn’t happen. So I’m going to try phoning and will definitely ask for Louise.
Did everything work out for you? I hope Louise was able to help you :smile: