My experience ordering from the US was good. Received my order by DHL in 6 days!Can anyone comment on the online shopping experience? Especially if you've had to make a return.
I've been eyeing the totes and wocs for so long, but I generally dislike buying expensive things online.
I live in the US, so there is a 0% chance I will be able to visit a boutique in the near future.
i got the DB 41 and pochette 29 in hot sand. First impressions:
1) box with mild external damage, no dedicated storage box. Wrapping paper came ripped, unclear to me if that occurred before or after shipping
2) no stuffing. Tote canvas, straps, and pochette straps have creases. Hopefully they will settle with use
3) canvas itself is soft. Not as firm or slick as LV canvas
4) raw edges on interior lining are visible
5) color is beautiful, slightly pinkish beige and grayish leather
6) hardware is an attractive sparkly rose gold tone
7) faint smell of glue
Overall I like the look of the bag. Just hoping the creases will settle out and the lining holds up as I’ve seen reviews describing unraveling at the seams. I decided to take a leap of faith with this bag because I didn’t want to get another neverfull so I’m hopeful it was a good choice!
pochette 29 is generously sized. Maybe a little too big to use as a regular wristlet or clutch but will def hold all the essentials so I’m happy with it
150.7 KB Views: 25
185.8 KB Views: 27
187.2 KB Views: 27
213.4 KB Views: 27