Official Faure le Page Thread

Can anyone comment on the online shopping experience? Especially if you've had to make a return.
I've been eyeing the totes and wocs for so long, but I generally dislike buying expensive things online.
I live in the US, so there is a 0% chance I will be able to visit a boutique in the near future.

My experience ordering from the US was good. Received my order by DHL in 6 days!

i got the DB 41 and pochette 29 in hot sand. First impressions:

1) box with mild external damage, no dedicated storage box. Wrapping paper came ripped, unclear to me if that occurred before or after shipping
2) no stuffing. Tote canvas, straps, and pochette straps have creases. Hopefully they will settle with use
3) canvas itself is soft. Not as firm or slick as LV canvas
4) raw edges on interior lining are visible
5) color is beautiful, slightly pinkish beige and grayish leather
6) hardware is an attractive sparkly rose gold tone
7) faint smell of glue

Overall I like the look of the bag. Just hoping the creases will settle out and the lining holds up as I’ve seen reviews describing unraveling at the seams. I decided to take a leap of faith with this bag because I didn’t want to get another neverfull so I’m hopeful it was a good choice!

pochette 29 is generously sized. Maybe a little too big to use as a regular wristlet or clutch but will def hold all the essentials so I’m happy with it

Attachments

• F5068D30-5644-4F9A-BC51-BB17D81DAC0B.jpeg
    F5068D30-5644-4F9A-BC51-BB17D81DAC0B.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 44F5E045-B3DF-4293-99E2-AA868C95B946.jpeg
    44F5E045-B3DF-4293-99E2-AA868C95B946.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 6809D399-01BF-43C4-9DBD-344499C0AFAD.jpeg
    6809D399-01BF-43C4-9DBD-344499C0AFAD.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 143
  • FE90D192-A645-431A-9ABD-EA0A031BC0C2.jpeg
    FE90D192-A645-431A-9ABD-EA0A031BC0C2.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 129
After debating for months between the 32 and 37 I finally purchased the DB32 in Beige and I couldn’t be happier! Their new international website made the ordering process much easier and DHL was a breeze for shipping.

View attachment 5061773

Congratulations! I have a DB 32 which I ordered from the Paris boutique a few years back. It was shipped via Fedex. Would you mind sharing if the current International website's pricing includes the import tax for all countries with DHL? Thanks so much!

Can anyone advise on approximate shipping cost and customs fees for an international purchase? I am in CA. All my FLPs have been purchased in their store so I'm new to the the online purchase experience. This time thinking of the Express 21. Thank you! :smile:

Can anyone advise on approximate shipping cost and customs fees for an international purchase? I am in CA. All my FLPs have been purchased in their store so I'm new to the the online purchase experience. This time thinking of the Express 21. Thank you! :smile:
Shipping is around 95 Euro to USA. SLG's and smaller items like medals are a bit less. As for duty owed to customs that depends on value of item. You get up to $800.00 duty free. Any items that cost over $800 you pay 9% on. So if you are buying a bag that costs $1300.00 you would owe about $115. I haven't purchased from FLP this year yet but I think the shipping should still be roughly the same.
If you email the boutique directly they can give you full quote of purchase price (less VAT) and shipping. I hope this helps! : )

Shipping is around 95 Euro to USA. SLG's and smaller items like medals are a bit less. As for duty owed to customs that depends on value of item. You get up to $800.00 duty free. Any items that cost over $800 you pay 9% on. So if you are buying a bag that costs $1300.00 you would owe about $115. I haven't purchased from FLP this year yet but I think the shipping should still be roughly the same.
If you email the boutique directly they can give you full quote of purchase price (less VAT) and shipping. I hope this helps! : )
This is exactly what I needed to know--thank you so much! Appreciate the help!! :smile:

This is exactly what I needed to know--thank you so much! Appreciate the help!! :smile:
I just jumped on the FLP website after I posted to see how they were doing it. It has changed....shipping is much less but now there is a "taxes and fees" charge. I assume we would still have to pay US Customs. You can make an order and it gives you all costs before you enter payment info so you can get an exact idea. Good luck! I usually buy from the boutique as well but have ordered directly through email with the boutique twice, just not this year.

I just jumped on the FLP website after I posted to see how they were doing it. It has changed....shipping is much less but now there is a "taxes and fees" charge. I assume we would still have to pay US Customs. You can make an order and it gives you all costs before you enter payment info so you can get an exact idea. Good luck! I usually buy from the boutique as well but have ordered directly through email with the boutique twice, just not this year.
Okay, great to know, thank you so much! Hopefully one day soon we'll be able to make in-store purchases again. :smile:

Congratulations! I have a DB 32 which I ordered from the Paris boutique a few years back. It was shipped via Fedex. Would you mind sharing if the current International website's pricing includes the import tax for all countries with DHL? Thanks so much!
Happy to! I’m not sure about all countries, but I’m in the US and customs/taxes were added once I entered my shipping address. Shipping also appears to be updated to a flat $30USD, down from €60 which is nice.

Happy to! I’m not sure about all countries, but I’m in the US and customs/taxes were added once I entered my shipping address. Shipping also appears to be updated to a flat $30USD, down from €60 which is nice.

Thanks so much for the info. This is a great help and the lower shipping fee is a definite plus.

My experience ordering from the US was good. Received my order by DHL in 6 days!

1) box with mild external damage, no dedicated storage box. Wrapping paper came ripped, unclear to me if that occurred before or after shipping
2) no stuffing. Tote canvas, straps, and pochette straps have creases. Hopefully they will settle with use
7) faint smell of glue

Overall I like the look of the bag. Just hoping the creases will settle out and the lining holds up as I’ve seen reviews describing unraveling at the seams. I decided to take a leap of faith with this bag because I didn’t want to get another neverfull so I’m hopeful it was a good choice!

pochette 29 is generously sized. Maybe a little too big to use as a regular wristlet or clutch but will def hold all the essentials so I’m happy with it

Ahh This is such a beauty! Congrats on your purchase!

Do you mind sharing whether or not you got a Bill for Taxes/Duties, and if so how much that bill was?

Reactions: mothbeast
I bought from FLP over 6 years ago and my green daily battle 32 (it was known as the small back then) still looks the same. Even the yellow glazing still looks perfect. I’m super excited to now have the ease of online ordering. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad :graucho:

Reactions: mothbeast

7) faint smell of glue

I totally love this color and wish more bags in the line are available in this color way. I’m wondering if this pochette 29 can be converted to a bag but I only see 1 D ring. Congrats!