Mulberry Sightings!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There's a "wildlife" sightings thread on the hermes forum which is one of my favourite threads! I think the rule there is - no faces. Which seems fair to me :smile:

Louliu71 and Mayfly285 like this.
  2. I agree; a subtle bag-shot or crop out the face before posting.
    I got some very odd looks on the rugby shuttle bus in Richmond, as I tried to "pap" the lady with her gorgeous red Bays! I tried to disguise my actions but my DD shouted out, "Quick mum! Get her while we're at the traffic lights!" Cover well and truly blown ... To quote Notting Hill, "James Bond never has to put up with this sh*t"!

3. Lol!!!! I love the pics

4. Hahaha. That story is too funny. :smile:
    The Dooney and Bourke subforum has a wildlife thread, also. As I am nosey I love spy pics. ;)

Pessie, Mayfly285 and Louliu71 like this.

5. Love it!!

Not to mention nearly walking into a lamppost

Mayfly285 likes this.
  6. Love the way this is "styled" with the flap untucked on the middle portion!!!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  7. Bored printing meeting papers.....black Somerset shoulder, stunning deep embossed oxblood bays, blush bays too

Ludmilla likes this.
  8. I saw someone carrying a small Maple in oak this week - first time I've ever seen one out and about, and it looked really good on her!

9. YellowBuggie likes this.
  10. Ludmilla, Pessie and Skater like this.
  11. I saw my first small black croc Chester in the wild this week, quite nice proportions actually

Ludmilla likes this.
  12. Mayfly285 and Gringach like this.
  13. Same new bays in my office, same oxblood bays 3 or 4 times, again in my building

2 mole grey med Lily's

Oxblood blossom tote - look so supple and suede lining was lush

Seeing Daria about again in black and oak

Tessie oxblood satchel

A fair few bays in various colours and leathers

2 silky snake black bays..... gorgeous!

KNow there were others.....

Ludmilla likes this.
  14. That's was it shiny leopard alexa

Ludmilla likes this.