Mulberry Sightings!!

There's a "wildlife" sightings thread on the hermes forum which is one of my favourite threads! I think the rule there is - no faces. Which seems fair to me :smile:

I agree; a subtle bag-shot or crop out the face before posting.
I got some very odd looks on the rugby shuttle bus in Richmond, as I tried to "pap" the lady with her gorgeous red Bays! I tried to disguise my actions but my DD shouted out, "Quick mum! Get her while we're at the traffic lights!" [emoji991] Cover well and truly blown ... To quote Notting Hill, "James Bond never has to put up with this sh*t"! [emoji849]

I got some very odd looks on the rugby shuttle bus in Richmond, as I tried to "pap" the lady with her gorgeous red Bays! I tried to disguise my actions but my DD shouted out, "Quick mum! Get her while we're at the traffic lights!" [emoji991] Cover well and truly blown ... To quote Notting Hill, "James Bond never has to put up with this sh*t"! [emoji849]
Hahaha. That story is too funny. :smile:
The Dooney and Bourke subforum has a wildlife thread, also. As I am nosey I love spy pics. ;)

Love it!!

Not to mention nearly walking into a lamppost [emoji51]

Reactions: Mayfly285
As opposed to this, just spotted on M.com's 'coming soon' section - it hurts my eyes: http://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/women/coming-soon/maple-black-smooth-calf-with-multicolour-eyelets

(with apologies to any TPFers who like it!)

Hey hope you are well..... I've been taken over by aliens and I am being drawn towards JC styles..... in a strange way if I was way out there, uber trendy young 20 something, extrovert, punk or equivalent, I'd actually buy it [emoji51]

Same new bays in my office, same oxblood bays 3 or 4 times, again in my building

2 mole grey med Lily's

Oxblood blossom tote - look so supple and suede lining was lush

Seeing Daria about again in black and oak

Tessie oxblood satchel

A fair few bays in various colours and leathers

2 silky snake black bays..... gorgeous!

KNow there were others.....

Reactions: Ludmilla