Mulberry Sightings!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The day after I get my cara and think "I've never seen anyone with a cara" I spot a black quilted one!

2. That's a lovely bag too! I've seen about 5 where I work

Today I saw a black winged bays with the wings tucked in, printed croc east west in immaculate condition, a not so immaculate oak prinyed croc bays and not much else other than the usual mixture of bays in various colours

Ludmilla likes this.
  3. Regular size Bays buckle in sea blue spotted in London today - it reminded me how lovely sea blue was...

Louliu71, Ludmilla and Pessie like this.
  4. I live in Bath, so many Mulberry bags!

5. Oxblood small buckle bays...... looked unloved

Oak Effie satchel.... again unloved and grubby

Black croc E/W

Midnight bays

Deer brown bays

3 oak Daria hobos and a black one

Black small edie

Fabric edie...... grubby yuk

Ludmilla likes this.
  6. I forgot the most hideous man duffle fake cum Daria bag

Ludmilla likes this.
  7. Home station a rarely spotted ginger shrunken calf small Suffolk

Ludmilla likes this.
  8. Aww. Poor unloved bags... Are you on the lookout for an Edie again? Those are lovely.

9. Morning!

I do miss the leather of Edie, but she was too big..... wouldn't say no to a small postman's lock satchel though, but I am really happy with her replacement(s)

Ludmilla likes this.
  10. Too many sadly neglected bags here ... I'd happily rehome the oxblood small buckle Bays ...

11. Me too!
    I wanted to tell her to get a Samorga I think it was soaking wet too, that bag I thought was pretty hardy and the Effie, I wanted to get my lord Sheraton wipes out and give it a good clean

12. I see tons of abused bags in the streets, too. But, I also got caught by friends trying to secretly rub stains off their bags. Thank God they know my bag habit and exercise patience with me.

Mayfly285, Gringach and Louliu71 like this.
  13. Me too, honestly whats the point in not taking care of your bag?! It drives me nuts when I see trashed leather :annoyed: but so many people just don't bother.
    In contrast today I spotted a lovely oak Mitzy in super condition, it was a gorgeous colour :heart:

Louliu71, Gringach and Ludmilla like this.
  14. Oh dear spotted the worst fake today - i'm not even sure what it was trying to be. I was serving the lady in the shop I work in made me feel very sad but knowing that my lovely oxblood bays was sitting out the back.