Mulberry Sightings!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha. Yes. :smile:

2. My love for M has been reinvigorated!!! Surrounded by oxblood on the tube this morning

Black bays and choc alexa

Old oxblood Bays, oxblood tessie satchel, oxblood small Willow, Tessie oxblood tote, graphite bays and east west, Rosie changing bag

Large black willow

New bays in oxblood....... deep rich colour and didn't look too big even though the lady was quite petite!

Mayfly285 and Ludmilla like this.
  3. Feel like a stalker as I followed her into my office building this morning..... the bag and not the lady!

IMG_1483555083.546860.jpg

4. Great shot Sherlock!

BeckyHannaway likes this.
  5. Lol, it took a few attempts and it just goes to show how popular Mulberry still is ok so I've only seen 2 JC's irl but it's a start

IMG_1483557626.556074.jpg

6. That's was me!!!

Just kidding :graucho:. How funny would it be if we were 'papped' and it ended up on here!!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  7. Lol, I wonder too if any of us have passed each other

Seriously it was so funny as directly to my right was the Tessie satchel and directly in front of me was the Willow, I think we all kept checking each other's bags out as I was carrying oxblood lily today. That was the northern line and then on the jubilee the Rosie was in front of me and the graphite bays to my left and then I could see the east west or may have been a Ledbury by the door

8. Ha ha, I was out with oaky bays today, looking particularly scruffy and someone gave it a "look". It crossed my mind that it might be a tpfer :biggrin: or failing that it might have been a "what the h*** are you doing with her" look instead :giggle: (note to self - time for a haircut)

Mayfly285 and NY2005 like this.
  9. I need to use my new choc bays,,still,using me new Chloe....struggling with a wallet though

10. Yay! A sneaky spy action shot! Love it! :smile:

11. Have Bayswater's ever had a zip pocket on the back of the bag? Sorry bit of a newbie - if not just saw a fake Red croc print.
    Whilst carry my brand new scarlet bays still in the mulberry shopping bag!

12. I had a 'fat' day today and wore a sweatshirt, lily made me feel special though

Excuses excuses yes get choc out

I looked like a crazy woman!!

WELCOME!!
    I think there was, don't think it was in production for that long and your new bays is stunning!

Ludmilla and Pessie like this.
  13. I feel like a voyeur!!!!

Maple, black same black Daria I've seen 2 days on the trot, Tessie satchel and black shiny buffalo on a very very quiet commute into work this morning

Ludmilla likes this.
  14. Last pic as sure it's an invasion of privacy - first maple out in the wild

IMG_1483691250.265257.jpg

15. Yay on invading privacy and thank you so much for being such a diligent spy. ;) (I totally get that you feel uncomfortable taking pics from strangers - would feel the same way. So, I am really appreciating your effort. :flowers:)

Louliu71 likes this.