Mulberry Sightings!!

My love for M has been reinvigorated!!! Surrounded by oxblood on the tube this morning

Black bays and choc alexa

Old oxblood Bays, oxblood tessie satchel, oxblood small Willow, Tessie oxblood tote, graphite bays and east west, Rosie changing bag

Large black willow

New bays in oxblood....... deep rich colour and didn't look too big even though the lady was quite petite!

That's was me!!!

Just kidding :graucho:. How funny would it be if we were 'papped' and it ended up on here!!

Lol, I wonder too if any of us have passed each other

Seriously it was so funny as directly to my right was the Tessie satchel and directly in front of me was the Willow, I think we all kept checking each other's bags out as I was carrying oxblood lily today. That was the northern line and then on the jubilee the Rosie was in front of me and the graphite bays to my left and then I could see the east west or may have been a Ledbury by the door

That's was me!!!

Just kidding :graucho:. How funny would it be if we were 'papped' and it ended up on here!!

Lol, I wonder too if any of us have passed each other

Seriously it was so funny as directly to my right was the Tessie satchel and directly in front of me was the Willow, I think we all kept checking each other's bags out as I was carrying oxblood lily today. That was the northern line and then on the jubilee the Rosie was in front of me and the graphite bays to my left and then I could see the east west or may have been a Ledbury by the door
Ha ha, I was out with oaky bays today, looking particularly scruffy and someone gave it a "look". It crossed my mind that it might be a tpfer :biggrin: or failing that it might have been a "what the h*** are you doing with her" look instead :giggle: (note to self - time for a haircut)

Ha ha, I was out with oaky bays today, looking particularly scruffy and someone gave it a "look". It crossed my mind that it might be a tpfer :biggrin: or failing that it might have been a "what the h*** are you doing with her" look instead :giggle: (note to self - time for a haircut)

I need to use my new choc bays,,still,using me new Chloe....struggling with a wallet though

Have Bayswater's ever had a zip pocket on the back of the bag? Sorry bit of a newbie - if not just saw a fake Red croc print.
Whilst carry my brand new scarlet bays still in the mulberry shopping bag!

[emoji23] I had a 'fat' day today and wore a sweatshirt, lily made me feel special though

I need to use my new choc bays,,still,using me new Chloe....struggling with a wallet though

Excuses excuses [emoji6] yes get choc out

Yay! A sneaky spy action shot! Love it! :smile:

I looked like a crazy woman!!

Have Bayswater's ever had a zip pocket on the back of the bag? Sorry bit of a newbie - if not just saw a fake Red croc print.
Whilst carry my brand new scarlet bays still in the mulberry shopping bag!

WELCOME!!
I think there was, don't think it was in production for that long and your new bays is stunning!

Reactions: Ludmilla and Evia