It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

Mia you seriously did great shopping!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, 2 valentine flaps!!!! Happy Valentines gal.
OMG to all those gorgeous pieces of jewellery, i'm so jealous gal.
CONGRATS to all those beautiful loot.

Mia, everything is Faboulous!! i love the valentine flap in black! Good choice there! The pink is a little young and sweet, but also beautiful.......and may i say your accessories.........WOW!! Everything is beautiful - all of your brooches, earrings, neckalces, bracelet and flower ring - i just love! All the styles are very much what you normally wear, so i have to say you've lucked out this season. Congrats!

Also, the gift for your mom is such a sweet gesture! I'm sure she'll be thrilled!

Oh WOW! Mia is back with a vengeance!!! :P

I love the black valentine flap too, glad you got that one instead of the coral!:tup: And your jewelry are all precious...my favorite is the cameo brooch but they are ALL awesome! :faint:

Looking forward to part 2. And part 3 perhaps?:graucho:

Hi gals!! Thanks everyone of you for your sweet compliments. Glad you like my loot. :P Thanks for letting me share again. Sorry for the late replies for your questions. I'll go backward to answer all the questions here. :heart:

Hi sunnyislander, the camellia bouquet ring is GBP355.
Hi Mia, how much is the camellia bouquet ring, if you don't mind me asking? It's really lovely

Hi Carole!! How have you been? Thanks so much! Hey....the new handbag necklace that I got, it's in the black color scheme. I think the earrings you've got is with a white color scheme, right? So, the design is somewhat the same but it's not colorwise. Think about it.... :graucho:
Wowowowow! What a fabulous haul!! Did you leave anything for other customers?

I've been eyeing the new handbag neclace and earrings, but wonder if they're too similar to the ones I've already got. Now seeing your pic - they are different enough for me! Hee hee!!

Hi ceci!! Hey...I can't thank you enough for your help on my Cameo brooch. Although I didn't end up getting in Canada, but I really appreciate everything. Hahaha.....part 2? Let's wait wait.....:graucho:

So you like the Love Knot Brooch? It's HK$4,900. Not bad for a brooch with these kind of details and workmanship. As for the Sweet Heart necklace, it's HK$3,800. ;)

Here are the style number just in case you "need" them. :devil:
- Love Knot Brooch: A41440 X01060 (Color: Z0000)
- Sweet Heart Necklace: A41411 Y02008 (Color: Z0002 Black)

Wow....Mia...you are getting lots of LOVE !!!

I was just started peeking from the other thread & see your CRUISE09 LOVE KNOT earrings then I say to myself I better check out your loots first! & Wow!!! 15 pieces in your Part I reveal....how many more in Part II ???!!!

The LOVE KNOT BROOCH is :drool: , so does the Cruise09 Sweet Heart Brooch & Necklace :yes: (how much is the necklace BTW?) .....

All the rest are :tup: & glad you & other M got the brooches from Hawaii.

ok...going to see the rest of your modeling photos from the other thread.....See ya later!

Haha Schol!! I'm not payatot (translation: thin)!! The pictures can be deceiving sometime....hehehe! Seems like most of you like the black valentine more. I'm so glad I made the right choice for myself coz I was thinking coral will be more special. But the color was way too cute for my age. Thanks for seconding the motion! Where do I store my Chanels? Haha....in my closet room. But it's getting very crowded in there now...:sweatdrop:
Dang Mia! Payatot ka na! Your black Valentine flap is a very good choice, the pink was too cutesy and this black makes the charms pop. Congrats girl, and where oh where do you store all your Chanels?! GEEZ!!!

Hi Carole!! How have you been? Thanks so much! Hey....the new handbag necklace that I got, it's in the black color scheme. I think the earrings you've got is with a white color scheme, right? So, the design is somewhat the same but it's not colorwise. Think about it.... :graucho:

Hiya sweetie - I've been kinda busy... :nuts:

Good memory! Yes, mine are white-ish. I will see what price they are here and possibly treat myself once again ;) I get SO many great comments on my Chanel earrings, and the little bags most of all!

Hi jofoliage,

Thanks for your compliments. Here are the info for the Love Knot Collection:
- Brooch (HKD4900 which is around USD630)
==> Style No: A41440 X01060 (Color: Z0000)
- Dangling Earrings (HKD3800 which is around USD490)
==> Style No: A41473 X01060 (Color: Z0000)

hi Mia, i came back to :drool:. i cant stop looking at the brooch from the LOVE KNOT collection. do you mind telling me how much that is and what is the style number for that? TIA

Hi R,
LOL!! Of course our brooch is gorgeous! I think 4 of us on tPF have it so far. You, NanamiRyu, MIffy27 and myself. We are the 4 musketeers...!! :yahoo:

ok..that's enough....I almost passed out!!
Everything is gorgeous...especially my brooch too...haha....I know. Justine, me and you.......got that fabulous brooch.....who else???

Hi Minal dear! Thanks so much!! Hey.....I remember reading somewhere that you're curious as to what the SS09 gray caviar color will be like? Well, I saw it in the wallet version today at our local boutique. The color code is 44203 and it's the exact color code for the gray caviar flap too!! It's a very light washed out gray. It almost looked a bit dirty white with a bluish/grayish tone. So, in a nutshell, it's very very light. And when I feel the leather of the caviar, it's really soft. :sweatdrop: It's ok for a wallet, but I don't think it will work well in a flap style. :sad:

OK back to topic, here is the style no. of the Sweet Heart Collection brooch:
A41444 Y02018 (Color: Z3254 Multicolor)
(Note: There's also a black version for this brooch. Color code is Z0002.)

Hey, I think this brooch will look lovely on you!! Get one get one and let us be twins!! :graucho:

Beautiful so far Mia!!! I think you made a great choice in swapping the coral (really, it's candy bright pink with no coral in it whatsoever!) for the black Valentine's flap. I love bright pink, but only in caviar for me.

Also, I LOVE that Cruise Sweet Heart collection brooch :love:... if you get a chance, I'd love to know what the style number is! :flowers: Looking forward to more pics!! :smile:

Hi cammy!! Thanks so much!! So you like the coral valentine flap? I thought I like it too when I saw the pics here, too bad the color was too cute for me when I have it IRL. Hey....I was thinking what nail color?!! OMG!! Those are my mom's hand. We were in the dressing room trying out sth and I asked her to hold my coral flap for me to take pics. LOL!! Mom's nails were burgundy in color at that time....hehehe. Great eyes!! Yup, I'll think of ensembles to wear with my new black valentine flap and jeweleries. Will try my best.
Mia! Wow you lucky lady what a great haul. I really adore your coral valentines flap- stunning and I love the colour of your nail in the pics that you posted modelling your bag- matches perfectly.
Your DH is soo sweet to have gotten you that black valentines flap- the leather looks so smooth- this is my fav.
Lastly, all your costume jeweleries are, I look forward to seeing them in action in the Chanel moomies thread. Enjoy all your purchases x

Hey cutie Wai!! I think you made the right choice buying the coral v. flap because you're really young and cute and this color suits you perfectly (just need to be extra careful when using this bag...hehe). It's way too cute for me as I was looking for something more subtle. So, congrats to us that we both got our dream v.flap in the color we want! Yay!!
u know what you said about the color is very true.. and i think i am young enough to be fool by this pink... but i know why u made your choice too.. i wanted to get the other one as well... but i think i am in love with this pink.. lol.. but hurry up mia!

Last edited:
More hearts coming........:graucho:

Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection Necklace

This is available in 2 color schemes:
- pearly white with gold
- black with pewter

Both colors are gorgeous, but I chose the latter because I have a pair of matching earrings for this color.....which I'll present later. ;)

I really love this pendant since it's so 3-dimensional. The top and bottom side are completely the same with all those "black pearls".

Also, this necklace can be worn in 2 lengths, one as a longer necklace, and one as a choker. There's also a dangling CC at the back of the necklace which is cute when you wear a backless/low back top.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mia, what gorgeous loot!! do you happen to have the style info for this 3-D pendant? TIA!!