It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

O M G! Mia! :wtf: You've done it again. :nuts: It's been WAY too long since your last "raid" I'm loving everything, especially the black valentine's flap. :heart: If I were to buy one, I'd definitely get the black. The charms stand out and it's so elegant with the pale gold hw. Now only if Chanel would make a black caviar jumbo with this pale gold hw. :heart: Congrats girl!

Wow....Mia...you are getting lots of LOVE :heart::heart::heart:!!!

I was just started peeking from the other thread & see your CRUISE09 LOVE KNOT earrings then I say to myself I better check out your loots first! & Wow!!! 15 pieces in your Part I reveal....how many more in Part II ???!!! :nuts:

The LOVE KNOT BROOCH is :drool: , so does the Cruise09 Sweet Heart Brooch & Necklace :yes: (how much is the necklace BTW?) .....

All the rest are :tup: & glad you & other M got the brooches from Hawaii.

ok...going to see the rest of your modeling photos from the other thread.....See ya later!

Dang Mia! Payatot ka na! Your black Valentine flap is a very good choice, the pink was too cutesy and this black makes the charms pop. Congrats girl, and where oh where do you store all your Chanels?! GEEZ!!!

OMGosh Mia! :faint: Another fabulous shopping spree! :nuts: Your DH is the best and you are so lucky. Everything is beautiful, especially the black Valentine's, which displays the charms better. I absolutely :heart: your loot.