It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

Now, this is a little something for my mom. But I'm also getting one in another color. I'm still waiting for mine though.

Let me present you the new SS09 Butterfly wallet made of calfskin. It's very durable and I love the simple camellia w/ the CC logo on the corner of the wallet. Both my mom and I need this wallet for our medium/large flaps coz this size is great for this flap. :graucho:

The color is dark navy blue for my mom. Sorry for the quality of the pics as it's so hard to capture this navy blue. It is dark and it does look like black in the pics, but IRL, it's not.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9458_resize.JPG
    IMG_9458_resize.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 2,714
  • IMG_9239_resize.jpg
    IMG_9239_resize.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 2,710
  • IMG_9236_resize.JPG
    IMG_9236_resize.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 2,703
  • IMG_9238_resize.jpg
    IMG_9238_resize.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 2,713
  • IMG_9244_resize.JPG
    IMG_9244_resize.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,698
Oh beautiful black valentine flap, I didn't know this medium flap doesn't have an inner flap, this is really a bonus, love your gorgeous modelling pics! The reveal is getting more and more exciting...

thanks for modeling. Yeah great choice on the black. I saw the pink and i wasnt in love with the color, but now that i see the black i totally love it with all the charms. kinda quirky. Hmmm, wonder if i should get it now since i was totally waiting for the fuschia? Is the black still available anywhere?? and how much is it??

Well, you gals know that I'm a genuine "flapaholic", but I'm a bit disappointed by the flaps recently due to the structure. So, I didn't get any more bags after these 2 valentine flaps.

But but but but......I'm having a more serious problem now, I'm in another Chanel black hole and I can't seem to pull myself out of it!!! MIFFY & JUSTINE!!! Thanks to you gals!!! Now I'm officially a costume jewelery freak like you 2!!

So yes, all the other medium and small boxes are costume jeweleries.....hehehehehe. The more the merrier!! :nuts: (Bad for my wallet and DH's wallet though.....:sweatdrop:)

Which one first? OK...I'll reveal one of my favorite collection first. I don't think anyone has posted pics of this yet.

May I present to you SS09 Act 1 CC Liberties Collection!! This collection features the liberty flowery print from London. It's just lovely for summer with those chiffon dresses and tank tops.

I got the necklace, earrings and bracelet!! The Liberty balls feature a different color scheme on each side of the ball. One side features blue/violet colors, and the other side features coral/red, green and purple colors. Each print is different so it makes them even more special. Absolutely love them! :heart:

There is a very cute long "complicated" necklace too in this collection with lots of liberty dangling balls/charms with a CC in liberty print, I love it but I have to save the $$ for Paris-Moscou. So, I opted for these simple cute ones to "quench my thirst" first. :P

One side of the necklace...
attachment.php

The other side of the necklace with a different print and color scheme...
attachment.php

Bracelet w/ black and white CC and the liberty balls...
attachment.php

My Liberty family picture together with Liberty dangling earrings..
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9653_resize.jpg
    IMG_9653_resize.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 2,637
  • IMG_9619_resize.JPG
    IMG_9619_resize.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 2,634
  • IMG_9602_resize.JPG
    IMG_9602_resize.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 2,735
  • IMG_9600_resize.JPG
    IMG_9600_resize.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 2,737
Ooooooh~ Love this pic!

attachment.php

Seeing the coral in real life again in NYC totally turned me off for good. And I'm glad I was with my smarty pants sis when I chose my Val. I think I would've regreted it so badly if I got the coral one as planned. You made an excellent choice, M!

:drool: I love how you matched your black valentines flap, im really in the black one lol and your looks yummy, love your coral as well and your wallet, ill wait till you post more pics lol so you can finish showin us all those goodies!
phew! so many boxes!

So, I think I'm super in love these days....everything I bought seem to have a heart shape!!! LOL!!

May I present to you Cruise09 CC Love Collection Necklace in Black + Gold.

There are 2 color scheme for this necklace:
- white + silver
- black + gold

I love both but chose the latter since I'm in love with gold these days. And the CC pops out more in this color combo.

Ah....one more thing. The lookbook says this CC Love Collection is designed by King Karl himself. So, how can I not get one?!!!! LOL!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9297_resize.JPG
    IMG_9297_resize.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 2,588
  • IMG_9296_resize.jpg
    IMG_9296_resize.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 2,600
One heart is not enough......LOL!!

May I present to you, Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection Brooch :heart:

Really love the color of this brooch....with the dark creamy white, coral, pink and violet......lovely!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9391_resize.JPG
    IMG_9391_resize.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 2,708
  • IMG_9406_resize.JPG
    IMG_9406_resize.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 2,711
  • IMG_9404_resize.JPG
    IMG_9404_resize.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 2,703
  • IMG_9400_resize.JPG
    IMG_9400_resize.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 2,674
Mia! Wow you lucky lady what a great haul. I really adore your coral valentines flap- stunning and I love the colour of your nail in the pics that you posted modelling your bag- matches perfectly.
Your DH is soo sweet to have gotten you that black valentines flap- the leather looks so smooth- this is my fav.
Lastly, all your costume jeweleries are:drool:, I look forward to seeing them in action in the Chanel moomies thread. Enjoy all your purchases x

More hearts coming........:graucho:

Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection Necklace

This is available in 2 color schemes:
- pearly white with gold
- black with pewter

Both colors are gorgeous, but I chose the latter because I have a pair of matching earrings for this color.....which I'll present later. ;)

I really love this pendant since it's so 3-dimensional. The top and bottom side are completely the same with all those "black pearls".

Also, this necklace can be worn in 2 lengths, one as a longer necklace, and one as a choker. There's also a dangling CC at the back of the necklace which is cute when you wear a backless/low back top.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9456_resize.JPG
    IMG_9456_resize.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 2,707
  • IMG_9425_resize.JPG
    IMG_9425_resize.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 2,710
  • IMG_9418_resize.jpg
    IMG_9418_resize.jpg