It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful so far Mia!!! :love: I think you made a great choice in swapping the coral (really, it's candy bright pink with no coral in it whatsoever!) for the black Valentine's flap. I love bright pink, but only in caviar for me. :smile:

Also, I LOVE that Cruise Sweet Heart collection brooch :love:... if you get a chance, I'd love to know what the style number is! :flowers: Looking forward to more pics!! :smile:

2. And this is the pair of matching earrings I was talking about.....

From the same Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection.....heart with wings (not the "wings" on the maxi...LOL!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. And I'm still not satisfied with the hearts I've bought, so here are more....hope you're not tired of hearts yet. :P

May I present to you CRUISE09 LOVE KNOT dangling earrings!

See? I'm so in love with gold these days!!

I love how the metal has been "twisted" to form the knot. Reminds me of pretzels.....hehehehehehe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. wow mia!!! i am loving all your jewelry purchases!! you have great taste!!!

5. LLove your earrings!! they are so cute!

6. What an amazing haul, Mia. The black Valentine's flap is fabulous and the range of jewellery is just fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your new treasures with us.

7. OMG!!!!:faint: It's a Mia reveal!!! I love the black valentine medium flap, you did right in swapping it!! The costume jewelry is amazing...but I think there is more coming so I will keep my comment brief and see all there is left!!! You really raided the store!!!

8. And I also got the matching brooch!!

These pics don't do justice for this brooch, as it's really pretty when you pin it up your clothes and it's shinier IRL (the color is not as dull as shown in these pics). It looks flat when just looking at it, but you'll be surprised how it can spice up your outfit with all those dangling chains.

I also love how the little chains are "braided" on one side of the brooch.

[​IMG]

The dangling chains are long.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Together with Love Knot earrings...(of course, it's NOT recommended to wear both the brooch and earrings at the same time.....LOL!!)
    [​IMG]

This last picture was taken with flash...
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. OMG, I absolutely LOVE everything!! Great choices and I prefer the black v bag over the pink one too.

10. Love love love these!!!!!

11. oooh you did good!!
    So agree with everybody else that the black valentines works sooo much better than the coral colourl. You will get so much more use out of the black.

I love the two love brooches especially the colourful one also :smile:

12. M, I don't think I ever saw Love Knots in real life. Makes me wonder how come?:confused1: I think they fit your fun style very well.:tup:

13. So.....I've revealed 12 boxes already......3 more left. :P What's next?

OK....this is a little something which I think is cute by itself.

May I present to you.....CC + Flap/Bag Pendant short necklace from 09P. I just love the little pearl on the bag. I am thinking of wearing this necklace together with longer necklaces.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. ^ that is super cute mia!!!! :heart:

i am loving the Love Knot collection. :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. And for this one......I have to thank a few people:
    - NanamiRyu (Justine) for your pics and advice
    - litlstrawberry (Rachel) for your modeling pics and inspiration
    - MIffy27 for your strong support and being my Chanel partner-in-crime
    - ceci for helping me out and enquiring in Canada
    - pure_honey (B) for offering to help me out too in Canada

OK....I've been searching high and low for this item since I saw it in Paris last October when I visited Rue Cambon. I wasn't THAT into costume jeweleries yet at that time, so I passed my chance of buying it at Rue Cambon even though I like it.

But when I see Rachel and Justine posted their pics here (and both of them also bought it in Rue Cambon) and how lovely it looks, I went crazy all over again and wonder how on earth did I allow myself to pass this?!! :cursing: My mom even "lectured" me why I didn't buy it when I was in Paris!!! :sweatdrop:

So, I searched for it high and low in Paris and all over Europe but it's all sold out in Europe. Then I tried Dubai, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, but none of them has it. I recall that ceci saw it in Canada Holt Renfew, so I called them but then, they only have the black + pewter color scheme (I wanted the other pink + pale gold color scheme). Same in Japan, they only have the black color scheme and the price is soooo ridiculous in Tokyo!!! :wtf:

Finally, my SA in the US found it in Hawaii boutique!! There are only 2 left in the whole of USA boutiques (none of the dept stores have it either), and Miffy and I both got 1 each!! :graucho:

I'm completely in love when I see it again in my hands! It's simply a statement piece!

May I present to you..... CAMEO BROOCH from 2008 CRUISE COLLECTION.:heart:

Don't you just love the details of this brooch? The crystals are in pink.... It's a piece of art!:cloud9:

Attached Files: