It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some more modeling pics for the coral valentine medium flap....

Don't be "deceived" by my pics....the color doesn't look anything like this IRL!! LOL!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ok Mia... I am putting my shoes on now..... Ooops still in my PJ ...

ETA: ok ok I see that you are posting more modelling pics... :-P

3. u know what you said about the color is very true.. and i think i am young enough to be fool by this pink... but i know why u made your choice too.. i wanted to get the other one as well... but i think i am in love with this pink.. lol.. but hurry up mia!

4. #19 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    15 boxes, I'm so going to buy 4d, 0015.

The pink valentine is nice :smile: Please reveal the others ..

5. So, you must wonder, how can I just let go of this Coral flap without getting another flap?!!!! LOL!!

DH immediately bought me this one as a replacement.....hehehehe!!

Exactly the same, but in BLACK!!! I'm sooooo satisfied with this color. I know, I am a very very color person and I don't usually do black bags. But then, I completely agree with NanamiRyu on her choice of the black valentine. It's simply stunning IRL and the charms pop out more. It's a funky valentine flap!! Love it! Now I'm already thinking of what to wear on VDay and use this black valentine! :P

May I present to you my REAL VDay's gift from DH, SS09 BLACK VALENTINE MEDIUM FLAP.:heart:

Love the pale gold hw of this flap. Also, since there is no inner flap for this VDay medium, it gives extra space for me too!

The first 3 pics were taken outdoors...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These last 2 pics were taken indoor...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Loving the valentines flap...let's see more more more!!

7. OMG, the black v flap is even more attractive than the pink one in my opinion..

8. Details of the charms......haha.....maybe you gals are sick of them already. Anyway, I feel more complete taking pics of them. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Your DH is a real gem. I like the black Valentine flap more than the pink or blue too. Glad your V day present worked out fine

10. The charms are so adorable! They really stand out against the black lambskin.

11. Modeling pics of my black valentine medium....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Adore all you modellig pictures...

13. Wow, the black valentines flap is really growing on me. I haven't seen it IRL, but I may have to go check it out. :biggrin:

14. Mia Mia.. the black looks soo stunning on you (and someone is losing some weight!) i saw the black too (scot kept both for me so i can choose) and it was a hard choice! i totally understand you.. but i am stuck with pink.. lol.. anyway.. congrat.. your DH is really really great!

15. lovely valentine handbags M! congrats!!!! i can't wait to see your other goodies!!!! :heart: